Different Minds

Madara so mean so mean ..(≧∇≦)Gomen reader-chan. I had to put his persona on war....and all I hope you guys don't hate him as much as I did when writing this ! Don't worry though!! it'll work out !♡
---------------------------------------------

Madara walked quickly holding a scroll on his hand as he read a report.

_(n)_ was walking slowly while holding madaras gunbai. That thing was heavy.

Both where too busy with what they where doing to even look straight.

A loud clashing noise was heard and the sound of thick wood hitting the floor.

"Tch....." The girl sat up rubbing her head with her eyes close. Madara sat up angrily and twitched seeing her .

_(n)_ opened her eyes and looks at him blinking twice she slowly began to blush.

"......................."

They looked to the opposite side.

"...sorry..."

"....it's fine...."

Both got up and picked up their things soon they looked at each other again. _(n)_ smiled at him blushing and walked again while holding the gunbai.

The male blinked seeing her walk off.he looked down and walked ignoring the voice telling him to go with her.
-------------------------------

_(n)_ sat outside the room . Her legs moved up and down while looking at the giant pond under her. She had a depressed expression while she saw one of madaras falcons fly in.

The door slide open. There's was shuffling heard. Then everything went quiet.

The girl blinked turning back. Madara was staring at her with the look.

She blinked confuse soon her eyes widen .The male just turned and left the room.

She wondered a lot of things .

She looked at the cloudy sky gloomily. She got up understanding the look on his eye.
------------------------------------

Water began to drop slowly .

Both senju and Uchiha faced each other.

"Madara. Please . End this. " Hashirama said with a concern look.

The Uchiha leader glared at him. He got the giant gunbai slamming it on the ground making a cracking noise .

_(n)_ was next to him looking at Hashirama.

The man noticed. She no longer showed kind determined eyes as back then. Her eyes showed emptiness, sadness, an an other unknown feeling.

He then moved to Madara looking at his . He showed hatred. Pride. And envy.

Loud clashing came from the field.

7 hours or so had passed.

Madara was glaring while his sharingan began to change slowly . But soon stopped when he felt something sting him on his side. He slowly stumbled but held on to the gunbai and stood up with his Kama.

_(n)_ turned quickly. Her eyes slowly widen as she ran towards him.

Hashirama noticed her as he breath hard and quickly made a hand signed.

"Idiot !!! Run!!" Madara yelled as slashed quickly at the senju with the gunbai.

But he was too late . The ground shook none stop. The girl quickly got him and jumped up avoiding the ground roots from getting her.

"Don't tell me to run ." She said looking at him while she stood on the ground again. Madara glared at her as he looked straight .

"Tch."he got up slowly holding his side " Izuna !!" He yelled. His younger brother stood in front of him quickly " yes." " how many?" " we are short on 200 men now ." "Tch."

Madara glared and looked down at _(n)_ "heal it now." "But Madara ! " she protested showing concern unlike him she was rational she thought of what to do if things didn't work well, he on the other hand only thought of fighting and wining no matter what.

" do as I say. Izuna Try to take down as many as you came while I get fix."

The younger brother nodded as he quickly puffed Away. Madara laid on the floor twitching. The girl glared at him while she pressed her hands on the bleeding wound as green chakra began to come out. She looked around none stop seeing the cost still clear.

She looked back at his wound seeing it slowly beginning to close 'I'm too tired...' She had a unsure expression while her hair fell down slowly.

" can't you do this faster ?" Madara said getting inpatient .

"I'm trying! Calm down princess! .." She looked at him glaring. Madara blinked looking at her he felt his chest tighten a bit as he glared.
----------------------

"Izuna where's Madara and _(n)!?" A man yelled seeing their clan loosing quickly .

Izuna was sweating while catching his breath "don't worry they'll be here soo..."

'I hope..'
-------------

"There.." She stood up quickly but turned hearing more screaming. Madara jumped up the trees leaving towards Hashiramas side .

_(n)_ watched him and sigh"......jerk..." She smiled a bit as she vanished quickly.

The ground cracked in half. Everyone had wide eyes while looking. A woman was in the middle with her fist on the floor glaring. _(n)_ was breathing hard she ignoring what her body said. she then kicked a tree making it slam on some senju. Many stepped back frighten seeing her monsters strength.

Tobirama glared running quickly towards her but go stopped by Izuna "Ne nessan! Keep doing that!!"

Tobirama glared more at him.

This fight was more violent then others. Madara wouldn't admit it. he was loosing. He cared little for how many men died now. He just wanted to win. He wanted to make this place safe for those he cared for.

Tobirama was fighting both Izuna and _(n)_. Quiet unfair but luck was on his side. He quickly saw an opening. He threw his katana while jumping back.

The girl saw it and ran pulling Izuna out the way.

The young Uchiha blinked twice hearing his own breath and blood splattering.

"Nee.....San...." He blinked twice with wide eyes " NEEESAAAN!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled getting her.

Madara heard Izuna as he quickly moved his eyes to their direction. His once cold stone face and angered eyes turned opposite. His eyes went wide with shocked at what he saw.

The leader quickly vanished leaving Hashirama wondering what happened.

Tobirama was breathing hard while having a kunai at hand glaring .

Izuna was standing in front of an unconscious girl but quickly blinked " Nisan.."

Madara was standing between them and turned to his sibling and wife. His eyes moved down to the body . He walked in back of his brother and picked her up leaving the sword in her left side " Ike!!!!." He yelled as he vanished quickly.

Izuna stared at Tobirama for a while both turned and vanished at the same time.