Surprises

_(n)_ sat up boredly and jumped rock to rock to the battle. "hmp."she stepped down next to Madara looking " more clones with susano'o ...?" She looked at him. Madara had his arms crossed watching " they never responded. " he looked at her. The woman blinked twice blushing a bit and looked straight " what are your plans for this any way?"
A chuckle escaped him "that's a surprise for later ." He stated watching the 20 susano'o fight with the five people.

"Seems Ohnoki has gained wisdom ....lets brake it ......" Madara said and looked at her . _(n)_ looked at him "how though....." Madara smirked but stopped seeing a light "what the....."

A large white cube opened and began sucked both inside.

"Well well...seems they're using full power...."Madara stated "Kinda unfair..." _(n)_ said while holding on to Madara while sand began to wraps on them along with paper bombs. "Might as well use full power now.."he got _(n)_ bridal style inside the sand.

The cage smirked seeing "they won't get out now ."

"Massive susano'o !"

A giant blue susano'o appeared.

They all had poker faces staring at them.
_(n)_ blinked looking around "......"

"I-is that it's true form.." Mizukage said trembling .

"No." Madara stated and looked at his wife "...would you mind...?" The woman nodded and closed her eyes, she quickly opened them making her mangekyō appear and her susano'o mix with his while he made his susano'o go full power.

( too much susano'o (≧∇≦))

Tsunade had wide eyes seeing the gigantic thing " my grandfather...beat something like that..?"

"Of course. Hashirama will always be the only person to defeat us " Madara said while he made the thing walk.

"Why....." Tsuchikage said glaring remembering them both back when he was young and they attacked the stone village " why didn't you give it your all back then!?" He gripped his hands tightly.

Madara blinked " you think I would use full strength when fighting a child ? I'm not my wife ." The woman in his arms glared at him but then moved her eyes towards the susano'os weapon, her mangekyō shifted a bit differently and the blue sword turned black ."I see your giving it all.." Madara looked down at her. "Mhm." She smiled concentrating. The susano'os sword moved up slicing half a mountain with out even showing any power.

The kages looked with wide eyes and then at them" guess this is it.." The Mizukage said . Tsunade bit her lips nervously .

Just when they where going to attack the susano'o began to dissolve .

"What the..." _(n)_blinked and looked around seeing them standing on the woods again.
The kage stared at them twitching .

That's when light came out from both. Madara let go of his wife while looking at his body. _(n)_ glared "that idiot didn't do this correctly."

"The Edo Tensei . It has stopped." Tsuchikage said . Tsunade blinke surprised 'they got kabuto already?'

"What's happening ??"Mizukage said seeing the both Uchiha beginning get out their bodies.

"They're spirits are going to leave the reanimation body." The reikage stated.

Both Madara and _(n)_ looked at one an other glaring and moved quickly towards them. Tsunade glared and ran " fire style. Majestic flames." They said unison while blowing out fire .

"Hokage !!" The reikage yelled and ran after her .

That's when a light saved her .

"Hmp." Madara glared while going to back to his reanimated body along with _(n)_.

"Wait if the jutsu stopped why are they both here..? They're chakra is around them also.."
The kage where really confuse by them.

Madara sigh " Edo Tensei . Can be prevented when the one who is on it knows the sign, although it could be bad." "Further more. You should tell that idiot to be better with this." _(n)_said. The couple looked at each other as they slammed their hands together doing the hand sign at the same time " EDO TENSEI KAI!" They said unison. Slamming the floor. A gust of wind came as the light around them vanished.

Madara stood up crossing his arms " now. It feels better." _(n)_ sat on the floor with her chin resting in her palm.
"Now I have to do susano'o al over again. I'm quite embarrassed ." Madara stated ." Not to emotion how we looked." The woman stated blushing a bit .

The cages just stared at them with wide eyes . Disbelief was written on their faces.

"How can this be..."

"Do you really think a jutsu could hold people like us ? Madara sigh and looked down at _(n)_. The woman blinked and looked up at him. They both made eye contact.

***insert sexy saxophone music***

"Madara....." Her eyes glittered making the mangekyō sharingan look more sparkly.

"_(n)_." He looked down at her seductively his voice didn't help at all along with the wind moving his hair like a models.

She looks away blushing with a gloved hand covering her mouth shyly.
The man smirked seeing he still had the moves.He then got the woman making their armor smack together on their chest from the tight grip he had her in. They began to get closer to one an other.

The five kage just stared at each other uncomfortably feeling the sexual tension coming from them ."......."

*cough* *cough*

The couple snapped out of it and cleared their throats like nothing happened. While standing an inch away from each other with their arms crossed.

"Anyways. It's about time we head and collect the nine tails." Madara stated . _(n)_ dusted herself " mhm. I lost interest in this people."

"We can't let them leave !!" Tsuchikage said while flying up glaring . Mizukage looked at him surprised along with the reikage , Kazekage, and Hokage.

Madara put his hands on his waist looking at him. He sigh and said the two words that dramatized _(n)_.

" So Ugly."

__________________________

Gomene !! His so out of character ! I couldn't resist (⌒-⌒ ) but this will be mix with comedy so yes...things like this will be happening A LOT for the rest of the story!