NoTiCe Me : Battle Begins

"HASH-" the man slammed to the floor while a woman stood in on top of him.
"HASHIRAMYYYAAAHHHH" the woman screamed a bit having a man place her around his shoulders " HASHIRAMA!!!!!" Madara screamed with excitement .

Hashirama blinked twice with everyone one else " I'll take care of you two later !!" He smiled pointing as he put black shades on while explosion appeared in back of him with the wind saying 'bosssss'

"What the hell!!!?" Tobirama yelled seeing the explosion " about 30 people died !!"

"Totally worth it ." The older senju said while turning away from the duo.

The couple twitched and sigh angrily while smiling. Madara let his wife go while he laid his chin in his palm and _(n)_ sat on the floor " he always gets in our skin." "Tell me about t..."

For everyone else they saw that little scene like this ~~~

*******gakuen scene*******

A black haired couple was seen hiding behind the school wall.

Hashirama was walking with a smile on his face while he held a black briefcase.

"Hashirama-Senpai!!" Madara said _(n)_ pushed him down making his skirt go up a bit " Senpai!!!" The _(n)_ said happily while waving .
"Nani!? his mine !" Madara got her from her shirt angrily "nu-uh!I saw him first Dara-Chan!" Both school 'girls' began to fight for the male.

Hashirama blinked watching them and pointed " Senpai will never notice you !!!"

Both sat on the floor sulking.
********************************

_(n)_ rubbed her head on the mans leg boredly. Madara looked down at her weirdly.
A step was heard. The couple turned blinking .

"alright then. I'll be your opponent."a clone said looking at them.

"No. Clones are a waste of time." Madara sat next to his wife "I'll wait till he finishes."

"Pff. Bitch thinks we can get satisfied with a fake 10ich. " _(n)_ said glaring .

"...what...." Madara looked at her with his eye twitching '10.........inches...but I'm only.....'

"Yeah. I don't want no clone dick. I want the real shit here." She glared angrily with her arms crossed.

The clone twitched blushing.

Madara was staring at her with wide eyes "what do you mean 10 inches !!??" The woman smirked looking to the side " you know that one time you guys peed on the river."

"Yeah...."

"Well you know how you told me to look away."

"........."

"I didn't hehehe."

This is why the man had a lot of issues when it came to Hashirama.

-----20 mins -------

Madara glared stabbing the clone with his susano'o ".......he focused little on this clones." _(n)_ blinked looking at it beginning to dissolve.

"Madara....you had always had..." The Clone dissolved before it could say anything.

The ground broke a bit ._(n)_blinked seeing the fight 'hrrrrm....'

The man stood up quickly. Madara glared and put to fingers close to his left eye 'I have no choice then. Tensei.'
" Obito you try to win when your the one who resurrected me." He smirked remembering when they met "the time has come."

"Dara ...."

The man looked down seeing the woman shaking her head.He smirked and sat down putting his cheek on his palm.

Soon 6 Hashirama clones appeared.

"Hu....I failed..." He smirked and laid his head on his wife's "oh well...." _(n)_ looked at him then at the clones " _(n)_ sit this one off..I need to cool my head for a bit ."Madara stood up while doing a hand sigh with one hand as his chakra began to appear.

_(n)_ sigh and laid her chin on her palm sitting. She looked at the continuing fight 'hm...so the kid did it ..' She saw how Obito looked but noticed sasuke '.....what the......' Her eyes widen slowly '.......mana....?' She stood up quickly looking at him better but then saw more clones coming.

" you people should known clones aren't able to stop me especially us combined." Madara yelled angrily while his wife moved having her back touch with his. They both blinked twice seeing them disappear "Hu..."

They turned seeing the four Hokage beginning to get scared by what Obito became.
"So his at his status ...." _(n)_ said watching and looked at Madara.
The man looked at her ' I can't have that now. I have to be greater then him to be able to play my true card.' Both senesced a familiar chakra and vanished.
--------------------------------------

Hashirama ran quickly but stopped glaring .

Madara appeared with _(n)_.

"Your times up~" _(n)_ smiled at him. Madara glared at him .

" move out the way guys I have no time for this." Hashirama did a hand sign and a giant wooden thing appeared.

Madara glared " I don't have time either but this has to happened." He looked at his wife "_(n)_ ." He put his hand out . The woman blinked and nodded getting it.

A giant susano'o appeared with black chakra mix with blue .

Their fight began. Many watched in shock " this is how our ancestors fought...."

" Hashiram took both of them out ?"

"Man.."

"Man we are nothing compare to them."

"_(n)_. Go with Obito." "What!?" "Go with him. see what his up to." _(n)_ looked at him worriedly. The man looked at her while making the susano'o block Hashiramas attack, A sigh escaped his lips, he kissed her a bit and looked straight again "go."
_(n)_ blinked and closed her eyes nodding while vanishing.

Both rivals began to fight once again. Deadlier then they once were.
---------------------------------------

_(n)_ stood on top of a boulder watching "daaaaannnggg." Her eyes widen seeing.

Obito was full white with spikes coming out his shoulders and a staff was on his right hand.

Two different kurama stood next to one an other . One bark and the other light .

"Is he going to....."_(n)_ glared nervously 'his chakra.....its stronger then mine...but once I go to my true form...' " Tch. I need to tell Madara...."she turned again hearing a loud explosion, soon came a growl and the ten tails came out again .

Madara stopped his fight with Hashirama seeing . _(n)_ had wide eyes as she stood up better.

Both thought one thing 'is he trying initiate the internal tsukuyomi already!?'

The ten tails quickly turned into a rounded ball ,_(n)_ watched the thing turn into a giant plant with a un bloomed flower on the top. The woman got her heart side quickly feeling it beat "ugh." She fell down twitching and looked at it 'no....its the shinju.........sister.......' The Edo Tensei skin began to crack more and peal off slowly showing her natural one " not yet. I have to wait." She placed a hand on her pealing skin while vines began to take people away.

The fight was just about to begin.