Small Bonds

_(n)_ sat on a rock that was in the middle of the lake .

Madara was throwing rocks while she kept counting how far each time one came.

"Are you sure you'll make it ?"

"Yes!" He said a bit irritated. He looked at her for a bit "....."

Hashirama ran to the place smiling " ah you guys beat me .."

"We always do..." The young Uchiha said looking at him .

" aw! I was wondering if you guys wanted to race for fun !" Hashirama smiled widely with excitement. Madara blinked and turned to the girl raising an eyebrow.  _(n)_ shook her head " you Guys run ! I'll just be on the finish line to see who wins !"

Both boys blinked and smirked at one an other .
-----

" are you guys sure !!" The girl yelled from the top of a cliff.

"Yeah!" Both yelled unison.

Madara and Hashirama looked at one an other. Soon both vanished.

Hashirama was running further then the Uchiha , Madara glared  trying to run faster but alas... He couldn't compete with his friend.
--

" see you two are tired now..." _(n)_ blinked twice while sitting down opening the bamboo tubs and gave both of them water calmly. Madara smiled while drinking it and looked at the view of the forest. Hashirama laughed a bit while drinking soon the three friends stared at the great view.

"Hm... I hope one day . I'll make a place  where kids like us won't be killing each other.."

Both Madara and _(n)_ turned to the boy.

" keep dreaming .." Madara said looking at the sky.

"It's true ! You can help me built it!" Hashirama said.

They looked at _(n)_ though. Unlike them who shared their life and the loose of their siblings she always skipped that question.

The girl blinked and looked at them " what..?"

" tells us now.." Madara said crossing his arms.

"Of what..?"

" if it isn't any trouble... Uhm about your family..." Hashirama said .

The girl blinked and sigh sweat dropping "....no."

Both boys had anime pans falling in their heads from the stupid response they got .

"Hey its not fair. We told you about ours now it's your turn." Madara said glaring.  Hashirama looked at her blinking.

"Fine..." Was her responds  " my family isn't big like you guys....my mom died not to long ago. "  this caught their attention" my dads really sick now.. So that's why I mostly don't show up and we'll I have no siblings... So I can't relate to how you guys feel... But it's weird to say that I think of you guys as my  brothers.." She smiled at them.

Both boys blinked twice and smiled at her nodding as they placed their arms around her shoulders happily.

"Yeah! Madara Hashirama and _(n)_ brothers and sister ... Sounds good!" Hashirama said smiling .

Madara smiled blinking calmly while looking at the distance .

_(n)_ hugged her legs sitting between the two boys blushing. She felt a bit strange.
---------------
By the end of the day Madara was on the left while Hashirama was on the right and _(n)_ on the middle of the lake.

"Ready! Go!" She said smiling and threw them each one rock and they threw her one each.

" tomorrow we'll come back and do this okay!" Hashirama said smiling .

Madara nodded.

_(n)_ smiled nodding  " see you guys then.." She said and walked on the water towards the end of the lake and vanished.

Madara and Hashirama looked at one an other both smiled as they turned making their leave.

Two sharingan eyes watched from a far.
Two red eyes watched from a tree.
The two figures vanished with out a trace.