Full strenght

_(n)_ looked around the place as she walked. Many shinobi laid dead from their chakra getting drained off by the shinju tree "man.......so this is how it'll look...." She remembered what Madara said. A sigh escaped her lips will she felt an other heart beat coming as she looked at surviving ones giving up "well I see this era has a lot of weaklings...."

Hashirama kept telling them not to give up nervously. But they just kept saying it wasn't fair since they where still alive . Madara quickly attacked him. Hashirama glared 'with out _(n)_. His moves are more violent and carefree.....'

Soon many explosions along with yelling came .

"Dafuq.....?" She looked at everyone confuse seeing them pulling something . She quickly ran towards Madara and Hashirama.

The tail beast had been pulled out from the young Uchiha.
------------------------------
"Madara."

The man moved his eyes to his right while holding his fan better "did you see it . " "yes. It seems he has gone traitor." Both sigh and looked at Hashirama .

The man glared a bit 'great the two of them now.....'

_(n)_ ran quickly towards him activating her sharingan while Madara appeared in back of him bringing up his fan.

Hashirama smirked. Both _(n)_ and Madara blinked confuse and saw him vanish.

"What the......" They both clashed in to one an other and saw a shadow appearing on them.

"You got to be fucking kidding me!!!" They yelled at the same time and a bunch of guardian gates fell on them holding them down tightly.

Madara smirked evilly. He saw her skin beginning to show ' I see. I found your little secret.' He looked straight 'time for the transfer Obito.'

----

The black zetsu appeared in back of the dying man tightly grabbing on to him surprising Kakashi and minato .
Zetsu was beginning to merge with him.
-----

Madara looked over to Naruto and sai while he held his wife's hand making her twitch a bit "Naruto. No words can't express the thanks I owe you."

Their eyes widen and saw smoke coming out the things. Madara stood up up smiling " amazing ! The feeling of having a real body again. My blood boiling when I crush skulls !" He had a sinister grin.

_(n)_ looked at him and her eyes widen " Dara you eyes !"

"Hu..." His eyeballs broke off "what the....." He had a surprised expression. But what got them off guard was the black flames he got around his armor. He glared.

_(n)_ stared with wide eyes 'who...is doing Amaterasu.......' She glared while the last remaining skin cracked off her right side. Madara got her arm and vanished quickly.
Naruto and sai got punched knocking them to the floor. Hashirama glared feeling a grip on his throat.

"Madaaaaaaa........"_(n)_ stared at him. She felt a warm liquid coming out her nose seeing his upper body. She turned away having both hands covering her face 'all this time and I still can get use to seeing him like that..'

Everyone sweat dropped " dude the chick is totally into you Hu..." Sai blinked. "He! This isn't even her showing it." The older Uchiha smirked and turned to his ex friend.

"I'm quite disappointed on this level of chakra." The blind Madara began to suck out Hashiramas senjutsu chakra.

Sasuke ran quickly glaring.

"I'll make you two regret leaving your Edo Tensei bodies." Hashirama said while his face began to crack more.

"I'll send you two to hell!!!" Sasuke began to swing his sword angrily. Madara put his arm out making him Stab it " I senesce your mangekyō, you have the choku tomoe " he sigh smirking " your eyes will suffice till I get my renegan, but just make sure my wife doesn't kill you first. She's quite feisty when I get injured."

_(n)_ glared at the boy while her Mangekyō activated " you may look like my son. But anyone who threatens Madara . I will kill them." She walked while black chakra forms around her. The man thought for a bit "_(n)_." Madara said making her stop " it would such a waist to kill him." The man smiled kindly at the young uchiha surprising him "why not join us. We are from the same clan after all."

"Your barking at the wrong tree old man." Sasuke glared.

"Old man..?" His eyebrow twitched. He began to glare while his eyes opened showing hallow black wholes " too bad." _(n)_ brought her arm up smirking "good night." Black chakra appeared on her hand. Sasukes eyes widen 'shit man...'
Naruto and sai ran quickly towards them .

Madara puffed his cheeks a bit ' Katon: haijin- gakure no Jutsu.'

Boiling mist/ water appeared making all of them jump back .

"Aww it burns !!!" Naruto stepped back along with sai and sasuke.

Hashirama twitched holding on to something ' they're both on their full power. This is bad. They'll go after ....'
-----------------

"Time for me to hunt down this filthy creatures." Madara put a foot on top of a dead shinobi.
_(n)_ looked at him and saw his skin a bit burned " your reckless you know that..." She hugged him tightly making green chakra appear healing him. The male twitched "hm... And why didn't you tell me." "About what..." " about your little plan of using me and Obito to be brought back." The woman smirked while hugging tighter as she laid her head on his back " you two wouldn't had agreed to such a thing. Plus I'm quite impressed it actually worked considering the short time I had to think of it." The man smirked " you always get on my skin you know that."
"Not only on that~~" the man laughed smirking "just wait till I get my eyes back." The man walked but stopped seeing her still hugging him.

"I'm going to go in there alone alright"

"Madara!"

"Listen now." He turned to her "I'll be needing you alive for later on. So don't you dare be reckless and walk in like nothing remember I am stronger then you. If I get beaten badly you'll be worser and could die."

The woman puffed her cheeks while she looked down "fine......."Madara smiled and turned patting her head he soon left .
--------------

_(n)_ watched worriedly seeing him getting thrown all over the place "I'm not weak at all idiot...." She glared slowly her eyes began to turn purple along with spirals.
-----------------

"This is what happens when you give your pets too much free time." Madara sat up smirking seeing his blood pouring down " time to put the leashes back on all of you."

All the tailed beast quickly attacked him. An arm was seen flying off.

Madara smirked standing up "I got to hand! It to you that sting a bit ."

"Ahh!!!" Everyone said smirking. Madara looked side to side smirking .

Zetsu came from the floor "sorry I'm late Madara-Sama, "

"Took you long, you have it right ?

"Of course !"

Madara cut off zetsus arm attaching it to his decapitated one "now then. Let the real fun begin." He smirked opening his right eye showing the renegan.