𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨-𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦

— • — • — • — ꧁꧂ — • — • — • —

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔-𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒

LEILANI AND BRYCE stood with Rachel, Kai and Cait at a table, Leilani anxiously awaiting the return of JJ. Her gold initial necklace was in her mouth, her fingers drumming against the table. "Get your necklace out of your mouth." Rachel said, and Leilani rolled her eyes, removing it.

        As she was formulating a response, the doors opened, and a security guard emerged with JJ. "Look, man, I can walk myself. I got legs. Can you see that, brother? I really appreciate what you did back there. Let me just walk out by myself." Leilani sighed at JJ. She had a feeling he would do something like this.

        "Why is he here?" Rachel asked, disgusted.

        "He was looking for Leilani. They were dancing." Cait said, and Leilani's eyes widened, glaring down at Caitlin.

        "They were what?" Kai asked, his protectiveness for Leilani shining through as he turned to his daughter.

        Leilani said nothing and straightened her floral crown, watching JJ down a man's drink in one go, intent on making a dramatic exit. "It's okay, everybody! Do not panic. Let's leave it to the men and women in uniform. Rose, you look like Lady Liberty." the security guard continued to push JJ out of the club, and Leilani had had enough.

        If he was leaving, she had no reason to stay.

        Leilani stepped away from the table. "Let go of him! He didn't do anything!" Leilani said to the guard, ignoring the words of her father and Rachel.

        "Excuse me, miss?" the security guard stopping. JJ's eyes landed on Leilani, a light smile forming on his face at hearing her defend him.

        "Really?" Rafe taunted from off to the side, a drink in his hand.

        Leilani rolled her eyes, raising his middle finger at him. "Fuck you, Rafe," her words incited gasps from the crowd of Kooks, her father calling her name harshly. "He's here with me. My family belongs to this club." she jerked her arm from Kai's grasp sharply, noticing Kiara smiling at her from where she stood with her parents.

        JJ pushed the security guard back, causing even more commotion. "Hey, mandatory power hour at Rixon's, Leils, Kie. Pope, you as well, all right?" Rixon's Cove. Let's roll." JJ started backing away from the area, pointing at his three best friends.

        "Do not even think about it, Leilani." Kai said in Leilani's ear as she unstrapped her heels. Pogues didn't wear high heels, and she was done playing dress-up.