𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 - 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱

꧁ - - - - - - ✧ - - - - - - ꧂

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 — 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝

LEILANI WOKE UP early the next morning in John B's spare room at the Chateau enveloped in JJ's arms. She smiled when she remembered the night the two of them had had. Leilani kissed JJ's cheek and pulled her glasses on, removing herself from his grasp. The Polynesian girl tugged on a bathing suit and a pair of shorts, pulling her messy hair into a ponytail.

"Where are you going?" JJ mumbled into his pillow, his chest bare and his blonde hair covering his face.

"Surfing," Leilani knelt on the edge of the bed, hands on JJ's back. "I love you. I'll be back soon." she kissed between his shoulder blades and fixed his hair.

"Love you." the blonde said, rolling over and going back to sleep.

Leilani was careful not to wake John B, Pope and Kiara up as she left. The waves were rough that morning but it was still a great training session. When she walked into her house, Leilani silently crept up to her room and greeted her dog before heading towards her bathroom. She showered the salty water away and began to style her hair for school that day.

As her hair dried, Leilani pulled on jeans, a thin, white cropped sweater and her mauve colored high-top vans, fixing her contacts. She let most of her curls remain on her shoulders and brought a section of them up into a ponytail, jewelry decorating her wrists and neck.

She got back in her car after eating breakfast and drove to the Chateau to wake everyone else up. "Hey, Pope." Leilani walked into the living room where John B slept on the sofa and Pope held the sword they had made of taped beer cans.

"I didn't even know you left," Pope said and Leilani shrugged. He tapped John B's cheek with the beer sword. "Hey. We gotta go to school, man. We have a geometry test in thirty minutes." John B began to stir and Leilani dropped her backpack.

She found JJ passed out in the armchair in the living room, in a different spot than she had left him. "JJ," she hit his cheeks. "Dude, get up," JJ was still sleeping even after Leilani's attacks on his face. "JB, is he alive?" she turned to where John B was rubbing at his face.

"I don't know." John B mumbled, barely coherent.

JJ finally woke up and Leilani pulled him to his feet. "Okay, put your shoes on." she shoved her boyfriend off of her, holding him up straight.

Pope was pulling John B by his sweatshirt. "No, we're going this way." he directed him to the porch door.

"Um... I will met up with you guys later." Kie announced.