𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹 - 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

꧁ - - - - - - ✧ - - - - - - ꧂

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 — 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠

LATER THAT DAY, John B had given the tape to Shoupe, and the police were going after him. The Pogues piled into the Twinkie and sped towards Tannyhill. Sarah needed to be there. There were police and SBI cars flashing by, spiking alarm within the group. "Can you please hurry? I need to be there for Wheezie." Sarah said to John B, seated beside him as he drove.

"You think I wanna miss this?" John B said coldly. Leilani knew how much this meant to John B, but he could've dealt with his emotions better than he was. Just like she was trying to.

John B parked the Twinkie outside the wall at Tannyhill, the Pogues immediately rushing up to it. "I can't see, bro." JJ pushed Pope away as Leilani barely was able to see above the wall.

"Okay, well, now I can't see." Pope grumbled. They watched as numerous officers and agents raced towards the Cameron dock.

"Screw it. I'm going over." John B said pushing himself over the wall with ease.

"Right behind you." JJ boosted Kie while Pope helped Sarah. Once Kie was over, JJ took Leilani by the waist and settled her on the edge of the wall, where she easily jumped down and followed her friends.

Leilani waited for Pope and JJ to get over, grabbing JJ by the hand once his feet hit the ground. JJ knew what this meant for her. Justice. Rafe had already been arrested, and this would end everything. Quickly, the Pogues raced towards Sarah's house, where the blonde embraced her little sister, begging her to stay inside. They ran towards the dock once Wheezie left.

"Dad!" Sarah yelled once she saw him on their yacht.

"Hey, hey. You gotta let us through." John B spoke to the officers as the group tried to get closer, their hands raised.

"That's Sarah Cameron. Let her through!" Shoupe ordered.

Ward shouted from the yacht. "What are you doing here, Sarah?" he asked as the group moved towards Shoupe.

"Dad! What are you doing?" Sarah yelled, leading her friends.

"Vic, you gotta get her out of here! She can't be here right now!" Ward begged. He was pleading, which meant he was planning.

"Just come on in, and you... you can talk to her!" Shoupe tried, but not even Sarah was going to stop Ward.

He started messing with the boat's controls. "Sarah, I'm so sorry, baby. I can't!" he raised the anchor, Leilani's eyes widening as she realized what he was doing.