𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮

꧁ - - - - - - ✧ - - - - - - ꧂

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 — 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚

AFTER GETTING BACK from surfing, Leilani showered, fixed her contacts and started to get ready to meet her friends back at the Chateau. Scout laid on her bed, snoring loudly as she pulled clothes from her closet and dresser. Leilani pulled on a pair of black jeans and a light blue zip-up fleece, a dark blue crop top underneath. She wore her mauve vans and tied her hair into a soft bun on top of her head.

"Ready, buddy?" Leilani woke up Scout after fixing her shark tooth necklace, rubbing his yellow fur.

Leilani and Scout walked down the stairs into the kitchen. "Morning." Bryce yawned, sitting at the island.

"Why are you up so early on a Saturday?" Leilani set her backpack on the island.

"Family therapy." Caitlin murmered, petting Scout. She was sitting at the kitchen table and Rachel was still upstairs.

"Have you guys eaten? I can make breakfast." Leilani suggested.

Leilani made breakfast for her brother and sister at their request and they ate together, actually getting along for once. None of them knew that they wouldn't see each other again for a really long time by the time night fell. If Leilani knew all that would happen, she would've stayed just a little longer. But instead, she filled up her bag with the necessities and left the house with Scout.

Once Scout was in the car, Leilani drove to the Chateau where the Pogues were lounging around on the porch. "Yo." John B greeted Leilani when she entered, sitting on an armchair with his sweatshirt covering him like a blanket. Scout jumped onto the couch, licking Kiara and then laying down.

"Hey." Leilani found JJ on the edge of the porch railing and she sat on the railing beside him.

JJ smiled, pulling his arm around her waist to tug her closer. "Hey." JJ kissed his girlfriend's head and she held onto his shoulder, her chin resting on it as they listened to John B and Pope speak. Kie laid on the couch opposite JJ and Leilani with her hat covering her eyes and Pope sat across from John B.

Randomly, Sarah entered the porch tenatively. "Well, hello, princess." JJ greeted her, Leilani furrowing her brows at him.

"What's up?" Kie said, half-asleep.

"Shouldn't you be on Figure Eight with your little group of polo players? Or did you break up with Topper?" John B remarked.

Sarah spoke with a mock smile. "We're just friends."