𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 - 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦

꧁ - - - - - - ✧ - - - - - - ꧂

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 — 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒

IT WAS A nostalgic feeling for John B and Sarah to lay eyes on the Chateau, after not knowing if they were even going to make it out of the Bahamas alive. "There she is." John B smiled fondly, driving the boat towards the dock at his house.

"Bet it's good to see her old bones. Welcome home, guys." JJ said, he and Pope patting John B's shoulders.

Once the boat was docked, they all climbed out, JJ holding Leilani's hand the whole way up the dock. Scout was set off his leash and he ran around the yard, barking happily. "You know, I gotta be honest. Not exactly looking forward to a check-in at home. My parents probably already arranged my funeral." Kie frowned, leaning against the wooden slabs of the dock house.

"I also predict unpleasantaries at the Heyward household after I left the truck in Charleston." Pope said once they had all assembled at the dock house.

Leilani checked her phone. "And after a grand total of 97 calls from Rachel, I do not think I'm in for a good time at the house. That is, if she hasn't dumped my shit in the ocean and sold my car." Sarah and John B grimaced at what all three of their friends were saying.

JJ got an idea. "No one knows we're here, right? And you three aren't gonna get into any more trouble for showing up 12 hours later. Am I right, or am I right?" Leilani understood what JJ was saying, and for once she was on board.

"You're not wrong." Pope said, Leilani cracking a smile.

"So that means we have 12 hours to do whatever we want. Huh? A little Pogue fellowship. How does that sound?" JJ smiled.

John B nodded. "Let the shit hit the fan tomorrow." he said and JJ cheered.

"The cops could be looking for us. It could be really stupid." Sarah voiced the concerns Leilani usually had.

JJ stalked up to the blonde girl. "Sarah Cameron, you've heard of my philosophy, right?"

"No." Sarah said with a smile.

"Stupid things have good outcomes all the time," John B, Kie and Leilani mouthed JJ's words along with him, smiling. "Who's with me?" he began walking up the dock.

Leilani was the first to join him, pushing herself off the railing. "I got some cash on me. Beer run?" she pulled out her money and handed it to JJ, who looked stunned.