Chapter 3 - Rebirth

When Yu Lingxi opened her eyes, she went back to the thirteenth year of Tianzhao.

At the last moment, she was still floating in the secret room of the Prince Regent's Mansion, depressed and panicked.

The next moment, he fell into darkness and woke up crying in the boudoir of the general's mansion.

Her delicate and frail face was reflected in the bronze mirror of the dressing table, and her snowy cheeks were so tender that water could be squeezed out, showing that only a young girl can have a green and radiant beauty.

I pinched my palm, it hurt.

She has indeed returned to the age of fifteen.

After a short period of sluggishness, great ecstasy welled up in my heart.

She took a few deep breaths, and when her eyes were not so red, she got up and pushed the door, and ran towards the flower hall impatiently.

Don't you blame Ning Yin? Naturally it is resentment.

There is no grave and no grave, she still has the fear of becoming a lonely ghost in her heart, wishing she could stand up and find Ning Yin immediately, and bite off a piece of flesh from him!

Anyway, it is a person who has died once, and there is nothing terrible to complain about.

Unfortunately, I don't know where Ning Yin is now.

Even in his previous life, Ning Yin hid his past very tightly. No one knew where he went in exile during the five years when he was kicked out of the palace, and what kind of life he lived.

What people remember is only the appearance of him returning from the mountain of corpses and the sea of ​​blood. Step by step, he turned the deep palace into a battlefield for his revenge.

It wasn't until this moment that Yu Lingxi realized that she knew so little about Ning Yin.

What's more, there are more important things than finding Ning Yin to settle accounts right now!

She misses her father and mother, misses this family that has not yet been destroyed!

The grand general's mansion is majestic and prosperous, and the autumn colors are thick, which is the most familiar appearance in memory.

Yu Lingxi was short of breath, her cheeks were flushed, and she wished she could run towards her parents' arms with the wind under her feet.

As soon as I passed through the courtyard, I heard a familiar and gentle female voice from the flower hall: "When are you leaving?"

A strong male voice said in a deep voice, "Ten days later."

It's Dad and Mom!

Yu Lingxi was overjoyed, and ran up the stone steps with her skirt up.

The woman in the hall was silent for a moment, and said angrily: "...does my husband have to lead the battle at this time? The eldest daughter is not at home, and she is still sick every year. How can I support myself?"

The man reassured him: "The sage has issued an order; how can he resist the order and not obey it? It's just a small battle; Madam, you don't need to worry about it."

As if a basin of cold water had been poured down her head, Yu Lingxi froze outside the door.

She almost forgot that in the autumn of the thirteenth year of Tianzhao, her father and elder brother were ordered to march north, but they were murdered by an adulterer and died in battle.

Calculating the time, what my parents discussed just now... is probably about this matter.

Before the joyful heart can fly into the sky, it breaks its wings and falls back into the abyss.