Chapter 71 Hongdou

The Yu family has produced many generals.

  But the one who can be called a truly talented young general is none other than Yu Huanchen.

  At this time, with the green eaves and green snow at his back, his white military robe was windless and he was able to break through the interception of the palace guards with one person's strength, and had already broken into the atrium.

  Because he came uninvited, he didn't even draw his sword.

  Yu Lingxi ran out of breath and called out to the corridor: "Brother!"

  Yu Huanchen stopped and looked at her.

  Yu Lingxi walked down the stone steps with her skirt in hand, and said solemnly with a red face: "Stop it!"

  The guards subconsciously glanced somewhere to the side. Not knowing whose order they got, they all folded their weapons obediently and stood aside.

  Yu Lingxi breathed a sigh of relief, but suddenly her wrists tightened, and Yu Huanchen strode aside.

  "How are you? Are you injured?"

  Yu Huanchen saw her disheveled hair and thin clothes, and his heroic eyebrows tightened, "There is no thick clothes to keep out the cold on a snowy day. Did he treat you harshly on purpose? "

  No."

  Yu Lingxi shook her head, "I was so happy when I heard that my brother was coming that I didn't have time to get dressed properly."

  Yu Huanchen took off his burqa and wrapped it around his sister, and asked worriedly: "He... bullied you?

  " Lingxi was stunned for a while before she realized what the word "bullying" meant.

  After all, she looked like she had just woken up from sleep, and she had obviously come in a hurry from the couch.

  She showed a clean smile and said warmly: "No bullying, everything is fine with me here."

  This statement was not a lie.

  Although Ning Yin occasionally did something bad to scare her, he never crossed the bottom line. When he really went crazy, he only dared to hold the blade in Yu Lingxi's hand and push it up to his Adam's apple.

  Yu Huanchen looked at her suspiciously.

  "There was a change in the palace that day, and the house's defenses were lax, which affected Sui Sui. It was my brother's fault. When I didn't see you when I came back, we were all going crazy."

  He said in a strained voice, "It wasn't until the morning when I saw the sachet on King Jing's waist. , recognized that it was embroidered by you, and then I was sure that you were indeed in Prince Jing's palace."

  The only thing my sister is good at embroidering is the auspicious rabbit pattern. Everyone in the Yu family has one, and they are very familiar with her needlework.

  Yu Huanchen wore the rabbit sachet for three or four years, and it was not until after he got married this year that he replaced it with the grape-patterned silver sachet given by Su Wan.

  "I knew that my brother would recognize it. However, this matter really has nothing to do with Ning Yin. Ning Yin knew that the sachet was to convey your trust, but he still chose to wear it. This already shows his attitude."

  Yu Lingxi Afraid of deepening the misunderstanding, he explained, "It was Wang Lingqing who jumped over the wall after his defeat. Hearing that the seventh prince had been reduced to a slave, he kidnapped me here and gave me to him in exchange for life."

  Wang Lingqing?

  Yu Huanchen pondered: The inside story of the Seventh Prince's exile was not made public. How did a small lackey in the Eastern Palace know about it?

  Before he could figure it out, he heard his sister ask: "What's the situation in the court now?"

  "A pool of muddy water."

  When mentioning this matter, Yu Huanchen's expression became more solemn, "The new upstarts of the old party are ready to make a move, and there are always those who are not afraid of death. I want to take advantage of the chaos."

  No wonder there was always a lot of wet blood on Ning Yin's body these days, Yu Lingxi frowned slightly.

  "Let's not mention these for the moment. The day before yesterday, my father and I wanted to use our merits in exchange for the emperor to withdraw the promise of marriage, but the emperor was just pretending to be confused. He must not have come to understand. "