Chapter 42 Paper Kite

Ning Yin pursed the pill lightly between her lips, as if holding a fruit waiting to be picked.

  He slowly raised his eyelashes and looked at her, his intention was self-evident.

  Getting the medicine went smoothly yesterday. When she frowned and coughed due to the pain of the medicine, Ning Yin still had the patience to pat her on the back...

  What happened today?

  Yu Lingxi blinked and reached for the pill he held between his lips, but Ning Yin raised his hand and caught her wrist.

  She used her other hand, and before she touched it, she saw Ning Yin's lips pursed, and she bit the pill between her teeth.

  This medicine keeps getting deeper the more I take it.

  The wrist was firmly grasped, and at such a close distance, Yu Lingxi could clearly see her little self reflected in Ning Yin's eyes.

  Worried that Ning Yin would really swallow the pills, she simply pursed her lips and tilted her head, biting his lips gently.

  Ning Yin kept her posture unchanged. For a moment, she lowered her eyelashes and enjoyed the soft fragrance that passed by her.

  The four lips touched each other and pressed tightly.

  With a roll of his tongue, he "snatched" the pill to his lips.

  Just as she was about to evacuate, Ning Yin opened her eyes in dissatisfaction and raised her palm to clasp the back of her head.

  Yu Lingxi held the pill in her mouth and couldn't stop it. The intense bitterness spread in her mouth, making her feel nauseated.

  "Bitter?" Ning Yin stroked her frown with his thumb.

  Yu Lingxi nodded honestly. It was not bitter, but extremely bitter.

  I don't know what this medicine is made of. Holding it in her mouth is like torture. Yesterday, she drank a whole bowl of honey water before successfully taking it.

  Ning Yin's face showed no sign of happiness or anger. He only exerted a little force on his palm to make her head tilt forward. He bent down and helped her swallow the pill until her lips and tongue were so numb that she couldn't tell whether it was bitter or sweet.

  The window is the best scroll, framing the overlapping figures of the two people.

  The lips parted, and the hot and bright light leaked in from the gap between the tips of the noses, illuminating the tiny dust floating in the air.

  Ning Yin was calm and relaxed, but Yu Lingxi was panting and resting her hands on the table, unable to calm down her breathing.

  She always felt that as long as Ning Yin was willing to put his mind to it, he could learn anything quickly, including the skills of fighting with his mouth.

  It's just that he is used to doing things his own way and doesn't bother to work on this.

  The night before, Yu Lingxi was not so clear about the traditional Chinese medicine, so she didn't understand it carefully. Now, Yu Lingxi's eyes are open.

  She was lying on the desk, with the small white jade porcelain bottle in front of her eyes, containing the antidote for her last day.

  Yu Lingxi's eyes flashed, and when Ning Yin wasn't paying attention, she swept the white jade porcelain bottle on the table into her sleeve, then turned around and twisted it away.

  Ning Yin raised her eyebrows.

  Yu Lingxi held the medicine bottle, with a moist luster in her apricot eyes, and said unsteadily: "I will take the medicine for tomorrow by myself, so I won't bother Wei Qi." If she feeds medicine like

  this every time, she can tolerate it. Can't live.

  Ning Yin was not in a hurry, raised her finger to touch the water stain on her lips, and said with a half-smile, "Young lady is so full of calculations, you don't even look to see if there is any medicine in the bottle?" The

  smile on Yu Lingxi's lips paused, and she shook her head. Shake the bottle.

  No sound at all, empty.

  She looked at Ning Yin and saw him raising his hand on his knee and twisting a pill out of his fingers like magic.

  Ning Yin was quite innocent and blinked very slowly: "Young lady, you have to be on guard when crossing the river and destroying the bridge." "

  You..."

  Yu Lingxi swallowed the word "despicable" and had to put the empty bottle back to its place, as if frustrated. Lie down on the table.

  Ning Yin smiled.