Chapter 58: Washing hands

What Yu Lingxi cares about is not "status."

  But now that Ning Yin spoke, it aroused her curiosity.

  "So, what title does Your Highness plan to give me?" She glanced at the deserted corridor and asked in a low voice.

  Ning Yin covered half of his face with a mask and thought for a moment without thinking seriously.

  "Every year, the beauty of the country must be covered up with scars. The identity should not be too conspicuous. Let's start from being the precious maid beside me."

  He gave Yu Lingxi a new identity by himself, and the tail of his eyes under the hole in the mask was slightly raised. He picked up, showing a bit of laxity, "In the past, Wei Qi served the young lady, and now he has changed his age to serve me. Isn't it wonderful?"

  He bit the word "Sui Sui" very lightly, with a hint of teasing.

  Yu Lingxi had never heard him call her nickname before, so she looked at him seriously for a while until her cheeks were filled with the light blush of the light.

  "This is called 'Golden House Hidden Beauty'."

  She had an indulgent smile in her eyes, guessing that Ning Yin would not reveal the entire plan.

  He was too gentle, and it was the same in his previous life: the more dangerous the killing, the more leisurely and contented he became.

  Yu Lingxi rested her chin on the railing, thought for a while, and finally said: "Xue and I are going to get married..." Before she could finish her

  words, she saw Ning Yin holding her down through the veil. lips.

  She raised her eyes in surprise and saw Ning Yin rubbing her lips with his fingers, moving closer and saying, "If your beloved maid says something that you shouldn't say, you will be punished by your master's mouth." Being

  so close, he was paranoid. All he sees is her.

  But, it was only her.

  Yu Lingxi trembled her eyelashes, opened her mouth and bit his fingertips, and said with all her might, "Then I'll punish you."

  Ning Yin's eyes fell on her lips biting her fingertips. Even through the veil, she could see See the soft and soft fragrance like petals.

  The line of his lips raised slightly.

  Although he was clearly being pleased, he did not take the initiative. He only slightly opened his free arm and said slowly and hoarsely: "Come here to receive the punishment."

  Yu Lingxi hesitated for a moment, then took a step forward, and then another step forward.

  She gently pressed her cheek against Ning Yin's chest, but she was grabbed around the waist and held her tightly, gently pinching her chin.

  When the shadow fell, Yu Lingxi gently closed her eyes.

  She knew very clearly: In her entire life, she would never meet someone like Ning Yin who could make her crazy.

  ...

  The lights in front of the Yu Mansion are brightly lit.

  The father and son of the Yu family didn't have time to change their official robes, so they hurriedly went out and saw two teams of Jingji armored guards standing with their swords drawn, looking majestic and intimidating, as if they were coming with bad intentions.