Chapter 80 - Love Poetry

Jing Wangfu's bedroom.

  The person on the bed had his eyes closed tightly and his skin was pale without any color. The pulse was weak and weak, so the young imperial doctor calmly withdrew his hand, wrote a prescription for strengthening the body and cultivating the body, and bowed down.

  As soon as the imperial doctor left the main hall, the "dying" man on the bed opened his eyes, his dark eyes cold.

  Ning Yin spits out the pills under his tongue, stood up with his legs bent, and said, "Follow him."

  The imperial doctor did not return to the imperial hospital, but went around in a circle and went to a guesthouse.

  After a while, a pigeon flew out of the backyard of the guest house and headed southeast.

  The gray falcon on the roof tilted its head and followed closely.

  Two hours later, in front of the prison of the Criminal Department of Prince Jing's Mansion.

  Ning Yin, dressed in black fox fur, stood up quietly from the sedan chair. The gray falcon circled in the air and landed obediently on his strong arm.

  Walking down the secluded stone steps until you reach the innermost floor, a dark and decaying atmosphere hits your face.

  "I didn't expect that His Highness Seventh Prince would be able to reach this point."

  Cui An was tied to the iron frame with iron ropes. His mouth and nose were bleeding, but he still grinned a warm smile, "If it weren't for the genocide between your Ning family and me. Hate, your Highness and I may become the same kind of people who talk happily."

  Ning Yin crossed his legs and sat down on the chair, straightened his sleeves and robes, and said: "It was you who attracted Ning Tan's attention to Yu. Lingxi targeted her over and over again."

  His voice was low and firm.

  "Who made her the daughter of Yu Yuan?"

  Cui An laughed, "Yu Xinyi, Yu Lingxi... They should be like my abducted tribesmen, and taste the feeling of being abused and humiliated."

  If it weren't for Yu. The family's luck is amazing, and his plan has long been realized.

  Cui An dared to admit it openly because he knew that Ning Yin would not kill him.

  He holds too many secrets of the queen. If Ning Yin wants to completely remove the obstacles, she must get his confession and let him be a witness.

  "Are you thinking that as long as you don't confess, I won't be able to kill you?"

  Ning Yin's scornful voice came, "It's a pity that I only do things based on my preferences and not reason."

  Cui An His thoughts were guessed, and the smile on his lips froze.

  "Why are you nervous?"

  Ning Yin pressed his fingers on his temples, his handsome face was hard to distinguish, "You touched the person who is dear to my heart, and it would be too easy for you to die like this."

  He raised his finger, and immediately there were subordinates Get a stack of silver mesh as thin as smoke.

  Cui An has dealt with so many people, so he naturally knows how powerful this seemingly exquisite mesh is as a torture tool.

  This silver mesh only needs to be tied to a person's body, and the flesh will bulge out of the silver mesh as fine as fish scales. Then you can use a sharp knife to cut off the bulging flesh piece by piece...