Chapter 70: Knee Pillow

Yu Lingxi squatted down, her fingertips touching his belt, and the bloody smell became more obvious.

  Looking carefully, there are tiny blood stains even on the ink jade belt.

  Yu Lingxi hesitated for a moment before Ning Yin held her hand.

  She raised her head and heard Ning Yin say nonchalantly, "Come with me to bathe and change clothes."

  Yu Lingxi was startled.

  Accompany...accompany?

  There is an artificial soup pool made of white jade in the clean room. Although it is not as luxurious as in the previous life, as soon as he opened the door, Yu Lingxi was still enveloped by layers of hanging gauze. Shui Mist squinted his eyes.

  The attendant brought in clean clothes, towels and other items, then quietly closed the door and left.

  Ning Yin casually took off his cloak and threw it on the couch, opening his arms towards Yu Lingxi.

  Okay. Yu Lingxi walked over resignedly and took off his belt and robe.

  The dark outer robe did not show any color. After taking it off, I found that there was a smear of blood on the hem of his inner robe.

  Yu Lingxi's heart lifted.

  She calmed down, then picked up her fingers to untie the ties of her inner garment, revealing his strong, cold white upper body.

  His long dark hair, half-tied and half-bundled, hung down his broad shoulders. The white hair became paler and the black hair became darker, showing a cold and oppressive vigor.

  Fortunately, although his body was stained with blood, he did not see any hideous new injuries. They must have been left when dealing with others.

  Yu Lingxi felt relieved, and just put the clothes she had taken off on the wooden stand aside, when she saw Ning Yin untied his belt, kicked his pure white pants aside, and moved Dark shadows flashed past.

  Yu Lingxi twitched her fingertips and subconsciously looked away.

  After two lifetimes, I still can't help being frightened when I see that dark mass again.

  But Ning Yin seemed not to care about her existence. She moved her long legs expressionlessly and walked towards the soup pool against the light of the water.

  There was a sound of rushing water, and the water mist spread out like ripples. He sat in it, his strong arms resting on the edge of the white jade pool, and he raised his chin slightly.

  When the dried blood stains touched the water, they turned slightly red and disappeared in an instant.

  The water mist gently enveloped and dispersed. From time to time, a drop of water dripped from Ning Yin's white fingertips, causing some tiny ripples. His whole figure looked like a handsome evil spirit who had strayed into the world.

  Seeing that there had been no movement behind him for a long time, he opened his eyes, tilted his head slightly and said, "What are you doing standing there stupidly? Do you want me to teach you how to 'accompany' you?" 

          "..."

  Yu Lingxi swallowed her throat and said, "No, I don't have the habit of bathing in the early morning."

  She said, " Your Highness, for your own use." He lowered his head and went outside. Anyway, Ning Yin couldn't chase him naked.

    He rushed outside in one breath and found that the sachet was still in his hand and he had forgotten to put it in the tray of clothes.

    That's all. Wait until he finishes bathing and then give it to him with your own hands.   Yu Lingxi sat on the small couch outside to rest, holding the sachet to her heart, and slowly raised her hand to cover her cheeks that were heated by the heat.

  Strange, why were you so flustered just now? 

  The things that I could see each other calmly in my previous life are inexplicably awkward when I see them again in this life. Maybe it's because I have lived a stable life for too long, and my skin is getting thinner and thinner.

    Yu Lingxi thought deeply about herself, got up, fetched some clean water, and briefly washed herself.

    There is no wind today; only the snow is falling and flying like catkins.