Chapter 22: Kill?

The horsewhip was held in Ning Yin's palm, and Yu Lingxi twitched it vigorously but remained motionless.

"Let go!"

Yu Lingxi stared at him with wet red eyes and confronted him.

Instead of loosening, Ning Yin tightened her arms, wrapping her arms around the whip twice.

"Miss is delicate; if you beat me again, you will be useless."

His face was gloomy, but his voice was extremely soft. "How many more times are there? I will bear it for you."

As he spoke, he flicked his wrist, and the whip dropped from his hand, wrapping around his strong, thin forearm like a black snake.

Yu Lingxi lost her weapon, and her palms were burning like fire. The two whips had just exhausted all her strength.

"I won't hit you."

She still stood up straight, pursed her lips and said, "If you don't know why the whip fell, what's the use of receiving the punishment? It will only make you more angry at others."

Ning Yin looked at her for a while, then Fang said: "I am not wrong."

"You have experienced ups and downs in the past. If you shot for self-protection, I have no right to criticize you. But now, you are just enjoying the pleasure of arranging massacres for your own selfish desires."

This kind of Ning Yin is just like the previous life; if he is not happy, he will kill a storm.

The one who committed suicide today could be Xue Cen, and tomorrow it could be her father, elder brother, or any innocent person in the world.

"So, miss, are you going to report on me?"

The corner of Ning Yin's mouth moved, and Yu Lingxi guessed that he wanted to laugh. "Or are you going to drive me away again?"

With Ning Yin's ruthless temperament after revealing his true nature, neither of these two paths will work.

Yu Lingxi knew very well that since she decided to take him in, she should bear the due risks and consequences.

If she just abandons him because of setbacks in the middle of the journey, if things don't go as planned, then what is the difference between her and the hypocrite in the eyes of such power?

"I will tell everyone that you will appear here tonight because I am worried about Xue Erlang and asked you to come here to send a message in advance. I am talking to you, and no one is around, and none of the attendants know."

After a pause, Yu Lingxi told the stubborn black-hearted young man in front of her, "There are two choices in front of you. One is to return home with me, and the other is to use your usual method to kill all the people present."

Ning Yin's eyelashes trembled, and she raised her eyes abruptly.

The girl in front of her was shivering and damp, but her eyes were stubborn and quiet like never before.

"If you want to choose to kill, kill me first."

She said, "Otherwise, as long as I have breath, I won't let you touch a single hair of the people around me."

Ning Yin smiled like a lunatic, but also like a handsome lunatic.

There wasn't even a hint of cruelty in his eyes, and he said in a gentle manner, "Miss pierced the paper on the window; aren't you afraid?"

"afraid."

It's a matter of life and death; how can you not be afraid?

But Yu Lingxi knew Ning Yin well; if he really wanted to kill someone, he wouldn't ask so much nonsense.