Chapter 14: top spot

After noon, the children from all the families who were invited to hunt arrived, and each found a flat, sheltered place at the foot of the mountain to set up camp.

"Miss, I have already asked the Qingxiao guards to clarify."

Hu Tao came into the tent with a basin of clean water, rolled up the cuffs for Yu Lingxi and said, "The man slave who was accompanying me had a bad stomach last night and was sick with vomiting and diarrhea. The housekeeper really couldn't find another man. Occasionally, I saw that beggar who was good at riding horses, so I temporarily asked him to take over, saying that he was only allowed to help take care of the horses, and he was not allowed to serve Miss Lai closely, so I thought there would be no problem."

Yu Lingxi soaked her hands in clear water, but she was thinking about another question.

Even though Ning Yin was left out in the cold and had no sense of presence in the palace, he was a former prince after all, and many of the descendants of the aristocratic families hunted this time had relatives of the royal family; wouldn't he be afraid of being recognized?

The more I think about it, the more I feel that Ning Yin's past is a mystery that she has never seen through.

"Sui Sui, come out quickly! The houses have been rectified and ready to hunt." Tang Buli's voice came from outside the tent, interrupting Yu Lingxi's thoughts.

The afternoon sun was just right, making the pores of people's whole bodies dilate.

Sure enough, the children of each family had assembled outside the forest with their bows in hand. The family is very ostentatious, and they also keep eagle slaves and hounds. Sometimes the birds sing and the dogs bark, so it's very lively.

Yu Lingxi changed into a crimson Hu suit that was convenient for riding and shooting, and with a small golden whip in her hands, she strolled over on the red horse from the Western Regions that her father had spent a lot of money on.

Horses are BMWs, people are beauties, and the scarlet clothes are unparalleled in the sun, which is even more eye-catching than the usual jade hairpins and blue skirts.

For a moment, the children of each family looked at her with obvious amazement. They probably didn't expect the sick little daughter raised by the Yu family to be such a beautiful woman.

Xue Cen rode over first, walked around her before reining in his horse, and said softly, "Second sister, the terrain in the forest is complicated; you should follow the crowd later; don't run too far."

"Okay." Yu Lingxi nodded, joined the hunting team with him, and stood beside Yu Xinyi.

When the horn sounded, hundreds of riders rolled across the long slope, racing away in a hurry, startling countless birds in the forest.

The one rushing to the front was Yu Xinyi in military uniform, and a luxurious young man with a large golden bow was running alongside her, evenly matched.

The boy's figure looked familiar; he should have seen him at a certain banquet in his previous life.

Yu Lingxi kept an eye out and rode forward to ask Tang Buli: "A Li, who is the young man with the carved golden bow at the front?"

Tang Buli set up an awning and looked forward, and then said, "Oh": "Ning Zizhuo, the king of Nanyang Xiaojun, is the current nephew of the Holy Majesty."

Immediately, she narrowed her eyes, lightly touched Ding Yu Lingxi's shoulder with a horsewhip, and said mysteriously, "Although the prince of Xiaojun is a relative of the emperor, he is just a spoiled little dude, so don't even think about it! Be honest! With your Xue Erlang, I think that among the unmarried children of the family, only his looks and talents are worthy of you."