Chapter 81 - Tattoo

There was no charcoal fire in the room, and the air was cold, but the big hand gently pinching his waist was so warm and strong.

  Yu Lingxi's hair was pushed to one shoulder and hung down. The wet rat-whisker pen hovered on her waist. She had not finished writing a line of words and tended to continue writing.

  "...itchy." She tightened her fingers on the edge of the table and shivered uncontrollably.

  The hand on the waist tightened and squeezed again. The clean skin and white hair are so delicate that they don't stick to the ink very well. The black handwriting contrasts with the white skin, making it almost coquettish.

  Ning Yin put away his pen slowly and said in a slightly hoarse voice: "What is Suisui's body made of? It's so soft and smooth."

  He lowered his head and sniffed, and concluded: "It

  still smells good." He still felt cold just now. Yu Lingxi is getting hot again now.

  If she had been in the palace before, she would have been tolerant of Ning Yin's hobby. But now she was in her mansion after all, and she felt uncomfortable when she thought that her brothers and sisters might follow her, or that someone might pass by outside her room.

  "That's nonsense." Yu Lingxi subconsciously wanted to cover herself up.

  "What's the hurry?"

  Ning Yin held her coat, "I haven't stamped the private seal yet."

  When she caught a glimpse of the familiar black jade private seal, Yu Lingxi choked...

  He carried this thing with him!

  "If I had known this, I wouldn't have given you this piece of jade."

  Yu Lingxi muttered in annoyance, her cheeks becoming more delicate and charming.

  "With the soft white jade by my side, I can only use the cold black jade to relieve the pain of lovesickness."

  Ning Yin said seriously, her knuckles already pulling down her skirt.

  There was no ink pad, so he frowned imperceptibly.

  Seeing that the person behind him had not moved for a long time, Yu Lingxi's remaining sense of shame could no longer hold on. He couldn't help but bury his face in Ning Yin's arms and said in a panic: "How long do you want me to freeze? Hurry up."

  came from behind. An indulgent chuckle.

  I don't know what Ning Yin did, but after a moment, a warm ink jade seal gently covered her lower back.

  Ning Yin picked up the sleeve robe and wiped her fingers, then leaned forward, the tip of her handsome nose went down along her waistline, and her thin lips were printed on the ink mark on her waist.

  With a quiet and pious kiss, Yu Lingxi felt a warm current going up her waist and spreading throughout her limbs.

  It's terrible.

  She blushed, couldn't help shaking her shoulders, and sneezed.

  The person behind him untied his cloak and hugged her into it. The man's hot body temperature dispelled the coldness of late winter.

  Yu Lingxi was greedy for this warmth and solidity. She unconsciously relaxed her body and leaned in his arms. She thought for a while: "This is not fair." "

  Huh?" Ning Yin gently pinched her chin.

  Yu Lingxi raised her eyes to look at him and hummed: "I also want to engrave a seal and leave a unique mark on you." "