Chapter 4 - Good Dog

Yu Lingxi's only impression of the fairy capital of the Desire Realm was the fire in the 14th year of Tianzhao, where the immortals of the Desire Realm were burned into purgatory on earth.

At that time, Yu Lingxi lived in a secluded courtyard of the Zhao Mansion. Half a city away, she could still clearly see the fire glowing red in half of the night sky.

No one knows how the fire started, only that from now on, there will be no more immortal capitals in the world of desire.

Yu Lingxi's heart was shaken.

The day when her father and brother were ordered to go to war is getting closer, and the black market in the fairy capital of the Desire Realm is her only hope now.

I don't feel at ease leaving this matter to others. Yu Lingxi looked at Tang Buli, who was eating pears, blinked, and said, "A Li, can you do me a favor?"

Half an hour later, without telling her family, Yu Lingxi took two sharp-mouthed guards and got into the carriage that Duke Tang's mansion came to pick her up.

The carriage staggered and drove towards the fairy capital of the Desire Realm.

"By the way, I have to put this on."

Tang Buli took out two veils from nowhere, one red and one plain.

She gave the plain one to Yu Lingxi and explained: "The rules of the fairy capital of the Desire Realm are that most of the people who go there for entertainment are prominent and prestigious people, and they are most afraid of being caught by others. Therefore, in case of accidents, those who go there wear veils or masks to hide their identities."

Yu Lingxi nodded to show that she understood and put on a veil according to her appearance, leaving only a pair of charming and lively almond eyes exposed outside the veil, blinking.

Tang Buli looked at Yu Lingxi's reaction and suddenly said, "Lingxi, since you were ill, why do I feel that you have changed a lot?"

Yu Lingxi leaned against the car window, put her chin on her hand, and asked, "What changed?"

Tang Buli shook his head, lifted the veil, and gnawed at the pear. "I can't say, but I think you are much more courageous. In the past, let alone coming to this kind of place on your initiative, even hearing the name of the Immortal Capital of the Desire Realm would scare you."

"Really?" Yu Lingxi was slightly dazed.

I stayed by Ning Yin's side for two years in my previous life, and I have seen even more terrifying scenes, not to mention a small, imminently destroyed Desire World Immortal Capital.

Fortunately, Tang Buli is not a person who asks for the bottom line, so he lifted the curtain of the car and looked at it and said, "Here we are."

Just entering the gate of the Immortal Capital of the Desire Realm, it seems that it is not much different from the ordinary market, with emerald green curtains and glazed gauze lanterns everywhere.

However, he followed Tang Buli and walked inside, into the dark underground hall, and saw a tall relief gate tower standing in front of him.

The embossed gatehouse engraved with ferocious animal patterns slowly opened, as if another crazy world had opened up, and the excitement of mountains and tsunamis rushed towards us.

This underground city is dark, and the lights are on day and night. People who come and go for entertainment are hidden under various masks, gambling and killing, drunk with money, drinking blood, and eating flesh.

In the wooden cages of Hualou, there are many beautiful and numb girls, beckoning to the street with disinterestedness.

Yu Lingxi even saw people from the casino beating up a gambler who was in debt, screaming and screaming, but the people watching the theater frantically shouted "Beat him to death".