Chapter 88 Footbell

The approval Lingxi woke up, her waist was still sore.

Clothes and pamphlets were scattered messily on the ground. It was rare for Ning Yin not to get up early, so she lay on her side and took a nap. Her tight silhouette was faintly exposed under the loose clothes.

Yu Lingxi lowered her eyes and took a closer look. The magnificent tattoo had faded away and turned into cold white again.

She couldn't help but stretch out her index finger, and as soon as she touched her heart, Ning Yin raised her hand to grab it and wrap it in his palm.

"Want to see the seal?"

He opened his eyelashes, and there was an energetic smile in his dark eyes.

Yu Lingxi moved her numb waist, and withdrew her fingers knowingly: "No, no, I have to go to the temple to attend the ceremony today."

Ning Yin was indifferent and said in a low voice: "I would like to see the seal of Sui Sui. ."

After saying that, he slowly lifted the quilt, leaned over, and kissed her.

When the palace maid came in to clean up, Yu Lingxi simply didn't notice.

Fortunately, the palace attendants in the palace were all well-trained. They never looked at anything they shouldn't and never asked anything they shouldn't. Only then did she regain some of the shamelessness she had in her previous life.

Not to mention that she was now a serious hostess, so she gradually became calmer.

At 3 a.m., Yu Lingxi finished dressing up, changed into solemn robes, gold hairpins, and flowers complemented each other, and drove to the Ancestral Temple with Ning Yin to worship.

The imperial army was responsible for escorting and clearing the way, while Yu Xinyi led a hundred cavalrymen to guard both sides of the chariot. Seeing that her sister was taken care of obediently and her face was even more beautiful than before, this heroic female general showed a smile of approval in her eyes.

"Sister, how is Xue Cen?"

Before getting in the car, Yu Lingxi took the opportunity to meet her sister and asked.

"He vomited blood once this morning, but he didn't die. Yu Huanchen and the imperial doctor took turns diagnosing and treating him day and night."

When talking about this, Yu Xinyi became full of anger, "Those two fools took all the blame on themselves. The killing and poisoning were all done by him alone, and he wanted to die to apologize. Who would believe that Xue Erlang, who had no power to restrain a chicken, committed murder? He was still trying to excuse the real murderer at this time. I don't know what was in his head. "

Yu Lingxi pressed her lips.

She knew that from the moment Xue Cen drank the poisonous wine, he had no intention of living.

Killing a wife out of hatred and assassinating a prince are two different things. The former only requires one person's life to pay for it, while the latter will affect the whole family.

Xue Cen wanted to use his death to save the Xue family. He always naively thought that there would be a way to get the best of both worlds.