Chapter 12 - shake

This year's Xue Cen is still a little young and gentle.

He pays homage to General Yu in front of the steps and chats with his good friend Yu Huanchen, but his eyes always fly to the corridor unconsciously, following that slender and charming figure.

"What are you looking at?"

Yu Huanchen followed his line of sight, then hooked Xue Cen's shoulder with one arm and shook it deliberately, jokingly saying, "I said, you married my eldest sister; why do you only see the second sister?"

"You boy, you can't eat what's in the bowl and look at what's in the pot! "

"Yu Huanchen!"

Yu Xinyi hated others making jokes about it the most, so he slapped the stone table angrily and snorted coldly, "Try talking nonsense again? Who married that nerd?"

Xue Cen had a good temper, shook his head with a smile, and broke away from Yu Huanchen's claws.

He touched the sleeve robe subconsciously and called forward softly: "Second sister."

Yu Lingxi, who was pouring tea, turned around, smiled a little, and nodded in return: "Brother Cen."

"Second sister, please take a step to talk." Xue Cen made a "please" gesture to the side with the warm light of winter in his eyes.

Yu's mansion was open-minded from top to bottom, and there were not as many rules and regulations as in others' houses, so Yu Lingxi nodded and walked with him to the gate of Yuedong magnanimously.

"This is for the second younger sister."

Xue Cen took out a small and exquisite gift box from his sleeve and handed it to Yu Lingxi solemnly.

At this time, in the hall

Madam Yu looked through the window to the door of the Moon Cave in the courtyard and slowed down the tea-making.

Then she gently pushed General Tuyu's arm and signaled softly, "Husband, do you feel that Xue Erlang and my family are getting closer?"

General Yu blew on the powdered tea and looked up the window.

He laughed and didn't care too much and said, "The Xue family is the head of civil servants, and my Yu mansion is the most military general. The two families are family friends. The children often walk around and play. It's normal to have a better relationship."

"That being said, the children have grown up after all, not compared to their childhood."

Madam Yu took a look at her careless husband and said, "You forgot, when the Xue family made a verbal engagement with us, although they didn't specify which daughter of our family they would marry, but because Sui Sui was not yet born at that time, everyone tacitly agreed to be married to us. Xin Yi. I was afraid that if Sui Sui and Xue Erlang got too close, they would cause trouble for the two daughters."

"Madam is too worried."

General Yu put down the teacup and patted Mrs. Yu's still soft hand reassuringly. "Both daughters are the heart of my Yu Yuan, and the Xue family will not lose if they marry. As long as the children like each other and the two are happy, it is enough."

"That's right, I think Xin Yi doesn't seem to have that kind of thought for Xue Erlang if Sui Sui likes it."

After thinking about it, Mrs. Yu said, "Forget it; I'll ask my daughter what she thinks later and what the Xue family thinks, and I'll ask my husband to inquire more about it."

General Yu agreed.

Under the door of the moon cave, the sun casts a lazy, long shadow.

When I opened the gift box, I saw that it was an extremely beautifully carved white jade pen.