Chapter 59: Leaving

The kiss that broke apart at the first touch seemed to be describing some fragile treasure, with a more cherished meaning.

  Yu Lingxi didn't move.

  That low "baby" made her breath suffocate in her chest, making it painful.

  In her previous life, she had no family, and no one said anything sweet to her. She lived alone and died alone.

  In this life, my family is all around me and my relatives and friends are healthy. Some people risked their lives to protect her, but she still felt so uncomfortable.

  During this day, Yu Lingxi wanted to ask Ning Yin several times: "Have you ever thought about living a less hard life?"

  She didn't ask because she knew that Ning Yin had never thought about it, really never thought about it.

  He ranked his own life at the bottom, and would rather die than let go of the things he believed in...

  Even though he knew that as long as the Yu family complied with the emperor's marriage and stayed far away from Yu Lingxi, they would be able to save a lot of trouble.

  Realizing that she was distracted, Ning Yin lifted his hand out of the water and opened his arms slightly: "Come here."

  He always acted more than words.

  Yu Lingxi sat on the couch as instructed, took out a clean handkerchief, pulled down Ning Yin's arm, and bandaged his cut palm.

  The candlelight in the gauze danced quietly, and they tacitly refused to mention what had just happened.

  "It's getting late, but the bed hasn't been warmed yet."

  Ning Yin hinted after a long while.

  Yu Lingxi followed his gaze and looked at the wide couch behind her that could accommodate two or three people, and then looked back.

  She suppressed the soreness at the root of her nose and whispered: "When you take a bath, remember not to get water on the wound."

  Ning Yin put her hand tied with a plain white scarf on her knees and leaned closer: "I don't have a good memory. Unless, the precious maidservant personally serves and supervises."

  Yu Lingxi gave him a small glare with bright eyes, kicked off her embroidered shoes, shrank up on the bed wearing only plain white socks, and lay at the end of the bed with her back to Ning Yin. side.

  She was afraid that Ning Yin would see the emotion in her eyes that was about to burst.

  The heat of summer still lingers on the August night, and the jade mat for keeping cool has not been removed. Where is the need for someone to warm the bed?

  It was just an excuse to coax her to sleep.

  Yu Lingxi was indulgent and did not expose Ning Yin's little plan. She closed her eyelashes obediently and slowly.

  Ning Yin watched her sleeping face and sat on the edge of the bed for a long time.

  The baby is always timid and shouldn't let dirty blood stain her eyes.

  Ning Yin casually clicked her index finger, lowering her eyes and thinking lovingly.

  Until her breathing gradually became longer, Ning Yinfang leaned forward, lifted up the hanging painting on the bedside and pressed it lightly.

  With the slight sound of the machine turning, the wall rotated open, revealing a tiny secret room that had been prepared in advance.

  The bed was gently hidden in the secret room, and then the walls were closed, intact as before.