Chapter 36 Slap

Ning Yin said word by word: "Miss, come back right now!"

  Yu Lingxi looked into his dark and cold eyes and shook her head: "No, Wei Qi."

  Ning Yin stared at her for a long time.

  "Miss, you have no soldiers and no power. How can you fight against the Crown Prince of the East Palace on your own?" "

  I have asked the Prince of Nanyang County to take action. If everything goes well, I can invite the Emperor and Empress to rescue the siege."

  "What if it doesn't go well?" Ning Yin asked in a deep voice.

  Yu Lingxi pursed her lips and said nothing.

  She is just a court lady, she has no ability to command the heroes of the world, she can only bleed five steps and splatter seven feet with blood.

  If she had something wrong in the East Palace, even if the inspector found out that the food had been stolen tomorrow, people in the world would think that the prince had designed to harm the Yu family in order to cover up the crime of forcing the legitimate daughter of the General's Palace to death. The emperor will conduct a thorough investigation, and the prince's conspiracy will be revealed...

  Of course, this is only a last resort.

  Ning Yin seemed to see through her determination and suddenly sneered.

  His dark eyes were cold, but his voice was soft and soft: "Miss, you are so calculating and courageous. Back then, you were so aroused that you would rather stab yourself to death with a hairpin than let me touch you. But tonight, you sacrifice your life to feed a tiger for others... ..."

  Yu Lingxi said loudly: "Sister is not someone else, she is my family."

  "Family?" This word felt strange to Ning Yin.

  In his memory, there are only enemies, people who can be used, dead people and people who are dying...no family.

  "Miss, you have too many weaknesses."

  Ning Yin said coldly without a trace of emotion in his eyes, "If you pick up just anyone, they will scare you into chaos." "

  That's not called 'weakness', Wei Qi. Father and brother, ah Sister, Aniang... they have devoted all their efforts to protect and love me for more than ten years. They are like a twig, and if one is damaged, both will be damaged."

  Yu Lingxi's face was splashed with cold rain, but her eyes were very calm, "People die with blood. , it's better than living in cold blood. This time, I should protect them."

  Ning Yin looked unreadable and did not move.

  The sudden rain beat on the roof of the carriage shed, like a quick reminder.

  There is no time to delay.

  The coachman was still lying on the side of the road, not knowing whether to live or die. Yu Lingxi stretched out her hand to reach for the horse's reins that were hanging in front of the car.

  But before his fingertips even touched it, Ning Yin leisurely raised his boots and stepped on the reins.

  Yu Lingxi twitched hard, but the reins didn't move at all under his boots. She couldn't help but get annoyed: "Wei Qi! Let go!" The next moment

  , a tall figure enveloped Yu Lingxi and he was pushed into the carriage.

  "You!"

  Realizing what Ning Yin was going to do, she subconsciously raised her hand, but her wrist was caught; when she raised her leg, her leg was also suppressed.