Chapter 77 - Dagger

The moment danger arrived, sparks of memory flew everywhere, and Yu Lingxi remembered many details.

  For example, after the assassination of Shangyuanjie in their previous life, Ning Yin didn't go out for several days.

  "...The concealed weapon is poisonous. It's really rare for someone to survive such a serious injury." "

  Senior and old illnesses are hidden, and sooner or later the building will collapse. Who knows what the future will bring."

  The doctors talked in low voices. Passing by, Yu Lingxi leaned against the window and silently put down the book in his hand.

  Not long after that, she saw Ning Yin walking out on crutches, leading his subordinates to ransack homes and exterminate clans in a leisurely manner.

  He was still noble and calm, and there was no trace of fatigue or haggard on his pale and cold face. He was as strong as if nothing in this world could destroy or kill him.

  But the human heart is so long, how can there be any indestructible body in the world?

  When he saw the woman doing the paper umbrella dance secretly turning the handle of the umbrella, Yu Lingxi got the strength from nowhere and subconsciously threw Ning Yin aside.

  Almost at the same time, a dozen hidden weapons the size of silver needles scattered like pear blossoms and were nailed to Ning Yin's original position.

  Yu Lingxi hugged Ning Yin tightly, fearing that his arm would be scratched by this poisonous hidden weapon like in his previous life.

  A little sticky moisture dripped from her neck, making her shudder from the heat.

  Yu Lingxi subconsciously raised her hand and touched it. In the bright and lively candlelight, the bright red on her fingertips stung her eyes.

  She suddenly raised her head and looked at the line of blood slowly dripping from Ning Yin's nose, her wide-open pupils trembling slightly.

  "How could..."

  Yu Lingxi couldn't believe it and reached out to touch the tip of his nose helplessly.

  She had blocked those poisonous needles, so why was Ning Yin still bleeding?

  Ning Yin grabbed her fingertips, wrapped them in his palm, and squeezed them.

  "Don't touch it, it's dirty."

  He calmly raised his hand to wipe away the blood on the end of his nose and then wiped it clean on the corpse next to him calmly, "Just now, I was wondering why the flames spewed out by this fire-breather were blue-purple. , and the thick smoke is pungent. Now do you understand, did the Queen put poison in the fire-breathing drink?"

  Yu Lingxi followed his line of sight and immediately tensed up.

  The queen came from nowhere, followed by a strange group of Yulin Guards.

  However, the blades of these Yulin guards were not aimed at the assassin but were placed on Ning Yin's neck, and then restrained several ministers who were trying to call for help.

  The rest are either neutrals who are too afraid to speak out, or they are accomplices secretly won over by the queen.

  "Yes, King Jing is cautious and cunning, so I have to use some means to mix special medicine into Tuhuo Lang's wine."

  Seeing that she had taken control of the entire audience, Queen Feng no longer concealed anything, dragging her lush phoenix robe. Entering the palace, he said, "This medicine cannot be detected when it is dissolved in wine. Only the smoke it emits after being burned by the flames is the strange poison that can paralyze the whole body and attack the five internal organs."