Chapter 64 Dragon Robe

Ning Yin called her "Miss" coldly.

  This guy recognized her from the beginning, but deliberately pretended not to recognize her, watching her cover up and dance like a clown.

  It was...

  as if the last layer of window paper had been punctured. Heat rose on Yu Lingxi's face, and the tea cup she held steadily in her hand also rippled. Even the ends of her eyes were dyed a light and gorgeous pink.

  The past scene of holding medicine on her lips filled her mind instantly like a torrent gushing out from the extremely suppressed condition.

  Ning Yin admired her uncomfortable look, with an indifferent and evil look in her eyes.

  He slowly raised his hand to take away the veil that covered her face.

  How can I drink wine while wearing a veil?

  However, Yu Lingxi took a step back as if awakened, and the veil brushed past his fingertips, leaving no trace.

  The two civil servants had just left, and Hualou was full of people. She was not sure if anyone was watching Ning Yin in the dark. If you show your face and reveal your identity at this time, it may cause complications.

  She even forgot about the gift and turned around in a hurry and ran away.

  The corners of Ning Yin's mouth moved imperceptibly, without stopping him.

  When she tapped her seventh finger, Yu Lingxi stopped and stood in the corridor.

  A group of Imperial Guards and Dali Temple officials suddenly poured into the court. The leader of the forbidden army held a document in his hand and ordered: "Routine inspection, everyone should go out immediately and stand still! Anyone who disobeys the order will be punished on the spot for obstructing official duties!" There were screams, and

  the flower house was suddenly filled with chickens and chickens. The dog jumps.

  Yu Lingxi felt strange that the arrival of these forbidden troops was too coincidental.

  Although officials regularly come to Hualou every month to collect taxes and conduct inspections, they only need to go through the process in the front yard, but they will not search the inner yard. After all, those who were having fun in the inner courtyard were all the nobles of the court who were related to each other, and no one could afford to offend them...

  When the imperial army came forward, unless the emperor ordered a strict investigation of officials and prostitutes, it would not be as simple as a routine inspection.

  Yu Lingxi calmed down and saw a familiar face in front of the imperial army.

  Xue Song? What is he here for?

  At this time, when he went downstairs, he would bump into the imperial army. Yu Lingxi simply hid behind the pillars and watched.

  Downstairs, the imperial guards kicked down the doors and searched, driving out pairs of disheveled men and women and concentrating them in the courtyard.

  Who are we searching for in this battle?

  Yu Lingxi's heart skipped a beat and she subconsciously looked back.

  I saw Ning Yin holding the wine cup she had poured out and sniffing lightly, looking cold and indifferent, as if the excitement downstairs had nothing to do with him.

  Strange, isn't he here for Ning Yin?

  Until the harsh shouts of the Forbidden Army suddenly stopped, Xue Cen walked out to everyone's surprised eyes.