Chapter 68 Jam

Warm couch?

  Yu Lingxi blinked her eyelashes very slowly, she was familiar with this.

  What's more, she is indeed tired.

  Yu Lingxi stood up, took off her cloak and carefully hung it on the wooden frame on the side. She let her black hair hang down around her waist and climbed onto the couch from the other side.

  Ning Yin's eyes swept over her slumped waist. Before he could taste it enough, he saw her turn over and roll lightly into the quilt, leaving only the tip of her nose and her clear lips. Eye.

  The movements were all done together, and even the hair was placed neatly on both sides of the pillow.

  Ning Yin was speechless for a long time.

  For a moment, he actually felt that the scene in front of him seemed to have been seen a long time ago and was extremely familiar.

  The palace was filled with warmth, and the smell of blood on his body seeped out bit by bit, in stark contrast to the light floral fragrance on the girl's body.

  Ning Yin frowned in disgust, got up and went to the clean room next door to take a bath.

  The door opened, and the snow covered the floor with a cold light.

  The door closed and the sound of wind and snow stopped.

  Ning Yin went to the corridor and called for the broken halberd.

  "The king ordered three hundred corpses to be killed with green whips, and the corpses were displayed to the public," he said coldly.

  The broken halberd was a bit unexpected. It was a heavy punishment to make Wang Lingqing "bloody and brainless.". Unexpectedly, even the corpse was not spared, which showed that the master was really angry.

  He folded his halberd and clasped his fists, wondering: What stupidity did Wang Lingqing commit to offend His Highness?

  In the bedroom, Yu Lingxi lay motionless.

  As soon as Ning Yin left, the whole hall became empty.

  She relaxed and yawned.

  The little lunatic in this life has some humanity after all. He doesn't have as many annoying habits as he did in his previous life. He doesn't even know that you can't wear clothes in a serious "warm bed" and that you have to use your delicate skin. Go warm.

  I was fully dressed and he didn't say anything, so I was very coaxed.

  The corners of Yu Lingxi's mouth curled up, and she turned sideways, her noisy heart finally calming down.

  I have been worried about the palace change for a long time, and I am very tired.

  She closed her eyelashes and fell into a gentle dream after a short while.

  When Ning Yin entered the palace with refreshing moisture, Yu Lingxi had already fallen asleep.

  He stood beside the couch, with his black hair disheveled and a large piece of his strong, cold white chest exposed, and he did not feel cold.

  Yu Lingxi always likes to sleep on her side, curled up slightly, with thin shoulders, as quiet as a shy flower.

  Ning Yin leaned over, took Yu Lingxi's shoulder, and stared at her face for a long time.

  She fell into a deep sleep and didn't even wake up.

  Tsk, what a big heart.

  Ning Yin blew her eyelashes, and when there was no movement, she picked up the ointment on the side and applied it to her injury.

  Then he lifted the quilt and got on the bed, adjusted his posture, and hugged the whole soft body in his arms.

  Raising his sleeves and extinguishing the candle, he folded his arms expressionlessly and folded them together into two matching bows.

  ......

  Yu Lingxi felt like she was suffocating.

  It was as if an iron vise was clamped around her waist, unable to break free or escape, causing her to have a nightmare all night.

  When I woke up, it was already bright, the quilt beside the couch was cold, and Ning Yin was no longer around.

  She rubbed her eyelashes and found that the scar on her wrist had swollen a lot and was no longer painful. She still smelled a faint medicinal fragrance.

  When Yu Lingxi woke up, her broken wedding clothes were still lying on the ground, reminding her of the bloody turmoil yesterday and the thieves who broke into the mansion. Everything seemed like a dream.

  I haven't seen anyone all night and I don't know where I am.