Chapter 69, Sachet

The gauze curtain swayed and hung down, and the cold, snowy light outside the court fell through the gaps in the jade pieces on the curtain.

  A narrow ray of light fell into Ning Yin's deep eyes, dancing with taboo madness.

  Yu Lingxi felt as if she was thrown to a high place, then fell suddenly, and her heart was about to burst.

  "Xue Song (Xue Cen), the Minister of Household Affairs, pays homage to His Royal Highness the Seventh Prince."

  A rigorous and clear-minded Xue family brother entered the palace and greeted him. The person behind the curtain rolled up his sleeves and saluted.

  When she thought that Xue Cen was just across the curtain, Yu Lingxi couldn't help but feel her heart tighten, and a light blush appeared on her snowy cheeks.

  Her breathing was messy and unbearable, and the ivory chopsticks with curly hair fell to the ground at some point. Her long hair hung down around her waist, and the corners of her mouth were stained red with hawthorn sauce. She looked really pitiful. no.

  Ning Yin didn't care that the luxurious purple robe with excellent texture was wrinkled.

  He put one hand against her temple and moved his other hand up along Yu Lingxi's slender waist, caressing her back slowly and leisurely, as if comforting a frightened cat.

  Xue Song and Xue Cen were also a little surprised.

  Through the hazy and swaying cloud-weaving gauze curtain, it is obvious that there is a woman sitting in Ning Yin's arms. The woman's face cannot be seen clearly, but Yingchuo's figure is extremely graceful. Under the tassels of the gauze curtain, a section of her beautiful skirt and loosely hanging black hair are exposed. Under the skirt, a brand new shoe tip is looming. Unparalleled charm.

  The two brothers tacitly understood each other and pretended not to see it.

  "Just tell me if you have anything to say."

  Ning Yin spoke calmly, but his eyes were fixed on Yu Lingxi, taking in her nervousness and patience.

  "By your Majesty's orders, I will reward His Highness the Seventh Prince with a good house outside Yongle Gate, ten maids, a pair of dancers, a thousand taels of gold, and a number of precious BMWs." 

  Ning Yin catches Yu Lingxi

    What a high-sounding excuse. 

  Xue Cen said loudly, "Your Highness is a hero. He sacrificed his life to save the country from danger. Xue Cen is a minister, so he deserves to pay homage."

    The wedding was approaching, and Xue Cen was afraid that he would target Yu Lingxi, so he came to the house to congratulate her.

    The people behind the curtain ranged from Wei Qi to the Seventh Prince. In just a few months, they transformed from humble domestic servants to the biggest winners in the palace chaos. Ning Yin's only failure was probably his second sister.

    Xue Cen was speechless for a moment.

    The slight pain made the interest in his eyes even stronger. He did not retreat but advanced. He said steadily during the breather, "Shilang Xue, please be busy. I can understand. It's just that Xue Erlang has no official position." Why did you come to this king?" 

   Ning Yin opened his mouth, revealing a bit of the bitten red tip of his tongue.

    Xue Cen frowned and looked away.

    Ridiculous.

    The people outside the curtain naturally heard this movement.

    Ning Yin snorted as expected.

    The warm and teasing breath spread over Cibu. She simply sharpened her teeth and bit on the tip of his tongue, which was too wanton.

    Yu Lingxi was fuming and wanted to move away, but Ning Yin easily grabbed her chin, making it impossible to hide.