Chapter 90-Establishing a Crown Prince

With the streamers covering her eyes, Yu Lingxi's vision was blurry and white, and all her senses were infinitely magnified.

"What's wrong?"

Her red lips closed slightly, and she touched Ning Yinting's cheek gropingly.

His face was still a little cold, but his lips were stained with heat, and he lightly pecked her moist eyelashes through the ribbon.

  "Enough, enough, where do you get so much energy?"

  Yu Lingxi held him down, rolled her hands down, and said softly.

  After all the hard talking, Ning Yin was finally pushed back to the couch.

  Before she could take a breath, her waist tightened and she was pushed into the strong arms.

  Then the ribbon in front of her eyes loosened, and light poured in. Yu Lingxi opened her eyelashes slightly uncomfortably and focused her gaze. Ning Yin's eyes were very close, with a heart-warming depth.

  Yu Lingxi was stunned and couldn't help but think about what Ning Yin saw when she opened her eyes after the ribbon was untied last year in the secret room of Jinyun Temple. Was it as dazzling as what she saw now?

  "Is she so beautiful?"

  Ning Yin gave a very faint smile and pressed her fingers on the end of her eyes.

  After a lot of tossing, the coldness all over my body dissipated a lot.

  "Good-looking."

  Yu Lingxi nodded honestly, with a smile at the end of her eyes, "Two lifetimes are not enough."

  "One life is long, and I start to think about the next life."

  Ning Yin looked like he was an understatement, but the pain in his chest was light. The red marks betrayed his excitement at the moment.

  "You've been busy all night, let's get some sleep."

  Yu Lingxi touched the dark underside of his eyelids with her fingertips, then picked up the apricot-white ribbon from the pillow and gently placed it in front of Ning Yin's eyes, "I'll stay with you. "

  Under the streamer, his eyelashes twitched, but he finally gave in and closed his eyes very slowly.

  When his breathing became longer, Yu Lingxi carefully adjusted her posture and raised her eyes to look at his peaceful sleeping face.

  The gentle ribbon covered his oppressive and indifferent eyes, his nose was straight his lips were thin, and his whole person appeared to be quiet, harmless, and obedient.

  Yu Lingxi raised the corner of her mouth.

  "Have a rest." The little madman said.

  ...

  Ning Yin didn't sleep for long.

  When Yu Lingxi woke up from a nap, he was able to give orders to his subordinates in high spirits, arrogant and powerful, and not even a trace of fatigue.

  Monitoring the comings and goings of messengers, Yu Lingxi estimated the time and roughly guessed what happened in the palace.

  Sure enough, just after dinner at night, the death knell in the palace was heard, and mourning resounded throughout the imperial city.

  The old emperor died.

  In an indescribably embarrassing way, he died on his bed in Changyang Palace.