Chapter 89-Review

Yu Lingxi rang her bell for a long time and fell into the quilt from exhaustion, unable to recover for a long time.

Her slender, fair legs hang down from the edge of the couch, with a delicate red rope, and the two golden bells on her head are still trembling slightly, giving off the orange-gold luster in the dim candlelight.

I remember being forced to dance by Ning Yin in my previous life, and I also wore a golden bell once. It's just that the golden bell was not worn on the feet at that time, but tied to the body and bitten...

Two lifetimes later, the little lunatic's sexual habit has not changed at all.

Yu Lingxi's cheeks were red and she was cursing. Before she could close her eyes and rest for a while, he was pulled into Ning Yin's arms and imprisoned.

"The sound is nice."

Ning Yin raised her dark eyes and raised her hand to brush away Yu Lingxi's damp hair. She didn't know whether he was praising, the ringtone or her.

Being so close, Yu Lingxi could see that the word "Lingxi" was dazzlingly red on his lips, showing a very different look from his cold and handsome face.

"You're pretending to be angry because you don't want to hear someone else's name being called by someone else."

Yu Lingxi said feebly, "You're just looking for excuses to bully people."

Ning Yin admitted simply. She looked confident and fearful, "So what?"

"What else?"

Yu Lingxi blinked her wet eyelashes, and hummed, "I can only go crazy with you."

Ning Yin was stunned, then hugged her tightly and whispered He laughed muffledly, his chest trembling.

Yu Lingxi said "Oh" and almost suffocated. She twisted her body and said, "I want to take a bath."

Ning Yin then let go of her compassionately, got down on the bed, and put on her clothes. The large robe fell like clouds, covering her tall and strong body like cold jade.

Then he grabbed a big cloak, covered it, and carried Yu Lingxi and the cloak to the clean room next door.

Only a little bit of white and pink toes are exposed from the hem of the dark-colored gown. The mute golden bells jingle with his steps, numbing the bones.

  ...

Yu Lingxi fell asleep, and when she woke up, she didn't know what night it was.

  It had rained at night and the sky was still gloomy. Ning Yin sat casually next to the candle with flower branches falling to the ground day and night and opened a page of the roster with her fingertips.

  He was wearing regular red clothes, and the strong red color diluted the oppressive coldness on his body, making him appear even more black-haired fair, and handsome.

  Yu Lingxi looked at his attire and remembered that she had to go back to see her parents on the third day of her wedding, so she hurriedly asked: "When is it?"

  As soon as she spoke, her voice was so soft that it was almost a moan.

  He couldn't help but clear his throat in embarrassment and retract his arms into the quilt.

  Ning Yin closed the list and said lazily, "It's just past noon."

  "When?" Yu Lingxi was shocked.

  "At noon."

  Ning Yin repeated it calmly, stood up, and pinched her cheek, "What's for lunch?"