Chapter 75 - Return Gift

Yu Lingxi had just broken off her engagement, so naturally, she could no longer return home in a sedan chair.

  Everyone knew what it meant when Ning Yin extended his palm to Yu Lingxi, who had just broken off their engagement.

  Those who were still complaining just now shut up in an instant.

  In the wind and snow, Yu Ling took off the phoenix crown on her head and held it in her hands, letting the green hair pour down like a waterfall.

  She looked at the handsome Ning Yin on the horse and subconsciously raised her fingertips.

  "Sui Sui."

  Yu Huanchen cleared his throat and said calmly, "You take the Qingping Township Lord's carriage back home."

  Yu Lingxi understood that her brother was protecting her.

  She was still on the verge of breaking off her engagement. If she held hands with Ning Yin and rode the same horse in public, it would not be a good thing to show off too much.

  "I never do anything unprofitable."

  Ning Yin was rarely patient, and his outstretched knuckles almost blended with the frost and snow. "I am giving you a generous gift because I want to ask for someone from the general's palace in a dignified way."

  It's too arrogant.

  Yu Huanchen glanced at his sister, frowned, and said, "If His Royal Highness King Jing asks me to be my sister-in-law, I cannot accept the order."

  Ning Yin raised his eyebrows.

  Before Yu Huanchen could speak, Yu Xinyi on the side could not hold back and said, "Sui Sui is the jewel in the Yu family's palm. It is a priceless treasure that cannot be measured by profit. I will not exchange it for any amount of silver."

  Ning Yin nodded lightly. "If you don't want to exchange it, you can. ."

  Yu Lingxi was suspicious; Ning Yin was by no means such an easy talker.

  Sure enough, Ning Yin's expression did not change, and he said leisurely, "If you grab people, I'm afraid it won't be a good scene."

  He lowered his eyes, looked at Yu Lingxi, and said, "Did Miss Yu come up on her own, or this king?" Can I carry you up?"

          Though it was a question, Yu Lingxi seemed to have no choice.

  Before she could convince her brothers and sisters, Ning Yin had already raised his whip and whipped the horse's buttocks.

  The black horse neighed and let out a breath of white breath, galloping towards her side.

  The next moment, Yu Lingxi felt her waist tighten, and her entire body rose into the air, landing on Ning Yin's horse and being imprisoned in his cold embrace.

  Ning Yin shouted "drive," through the crowd and ran towards Prince Jing's mansion!

  "Sui Sui!"

  After a brief moment of confusion, Yu Huanchen got on his horse and was the first to catch up.

           "Ning, Ning Yin!"

  The wind whistled in his ears, and Yu Lingxi almost bit her tongue in the violent jolts.

  The wind blew up her bright red sleeves like a butterfly breaking free from its restraints.

  The corners of Ning Yin's mouth moved slightly, and her arms tightened around her slender waist. The black fox fur and bright red clothes reflected in the wind. Wherever they went, everyone bowed their heads to see each other, not daring to step out. A word.