Chapter 34 Wet Hair

It seems that lychees are dry in nature. After eating seven or eight lychees, Ning Yin's cold and prickly eyes finally melted away a little.

  He rubbed the cup in his hand and glanced at her empty back: "Miss is here today, why don't you bring an attendant?" Aren't you

  afraid that he would crush her beautiful and fragile neck in anger?

  Yu Lingxi carefully peeled the lychee, thought about it, and said frankly: "If you are angry and my coaxing you is seen by the servants, how shameless will it be for me?" After saying that, she handed the peeled lychee meat to Ning Yin

  . lips.

  Ning Yin squinted her eyes and held it in her mouth, while Yu Lingxi twirled his fingertips. It was stained with lychee water and was a little sweet and sticky.

  She didn't wear a veil, she felt sticky and uncomfortable, and her brows furrowed slightly.

  Ning Yin looked at her for a long time, then stood up and went back to the room to get a clean cotton cloth, put it on her fingertips and wiped it.

  He lowered his eyes and wiped his hands casually, his knuckles were cold white and long, and the force was not heavy, but it gave people a numb feeling.

  Yu Lingxi curled her fingers uncomfortably, and Ning Yin saw this and found it interesting.

  When she flirts with people, she is very open and forthright. Now he just touched her a few fingers and couldn't bear it?

  He restrained himself and did not bite.

  His eyes were deep and his voice was cold: "Miss, do you want me to find someone to find out the cause of that woman's death?" "

  That's right."

  Yu Lingxi watched him bend over to wipe, her dark hair hanging down from her shoulders, "She was poisoned, even in the palace. The imperial doctor can't find anything."

  "Even the imperial doctor can't find anything, but Miss believes me."

  Ning Yin smiled half-heartedly and held the cotton cloth for her hands in her palm, "Miss, please come back."

  Yu Lingxi raised Qiushui and looked at it. He asked slowly: "Then, you agreed?"

  Ning Yin looked at her with his hands behind his hands and said nothing.

  Yu Lingxi took it as acquiescence and stood up hurriedly: "I'll wait for your news tomorrow."

  She took two steps, then turned back as if she thought of something, took the cotton cloth from Ning Yin's hand and said, "I'll have someone wash this." I'll give it back to you."

  After saying that, he smiled brightly and left briskly carrying the food box.

  Ning Yin watched her slim figure disappear under the hanging flower door, rolled her tongue to remove the sweet lychee left on her lips, and chuckled.

  It's sweet now.

  Yu Lingxi returned to the room, wondering if Ning Yin could successfully find the drug dealer in the black market and find out the source of the poison.

  Just in case, you still need to get other clues.

  After thinking for a moment, Yu Lingxi called Hu Tao and ordered: "Ask Doctor Chen to go to the Zhao Mansion and see if Hongzhu wakes up. If she does, bring her to see me... Remember to be cautious, don't It makes people suspicious."