Chapter 15: Crazy Horse

On the second day, the wind picked up, the clouds in the sky were thick, and the sun was covered with a layer of darkness.

On the hillside, Yu Xinyi came on horseback in a military uniform with sleeves on and said to Yu Lingxi, "Sui Sui, the weather has changed suddenly today, and there may be heavy rain at night. Let's go back to the camp after one more hunt, otherwise the mountains will rain, and we will eventually die." Easy to catch cold and wind."

The purpose of Yu Lingxi's trip was not hunting. After thinking about it, she said, "Okay."

Behind the tent, the tethered, snow-treading red horse let out a low chirping sound.

This good horse has always understood human nature, but for some reason today it is a little restless, not letting strangers get close, and keeps pawing its front hooves slightly.

"Woo—" Yu Lingxi reached out and stroked the red horse's soft and shiny mane, trying to comfort it.

But the red horse flicked its head and struggled desperately for the rein. Yu Lingxi hurriedly took a step back and was about to call the guards to come to help, but saw a powerful arm coming across, grabbed the rein and pulled it down forcefully. The red horse snorted, obediently bowed its head and did not move.

Yu Lingxi looked at Ning Yin's horse-taming profile with a little surprise in her eyes.

The red horse recognized its owner and had a fierce temper. Apart from herself and her father, Yu Lingxi had never seen it bow its head in the hands of a third person. Usually, even if Auntie touches it, it still sticks to its hooves.

"Miss, it's alright." Ning Yin turned his head, the wind blew past, and a strand of hair from his temple brushed against his light-colored thin lips.

Today, the wind is strong and the spring is cold. He is wearing very thin clothes, and the knuckles holding the rein are slightly red.

It happened that Hu Tao sent a set of red cotton cloaks for the master to wear to prevent the wind.

Yu Lingxi shook off the bright red cloak, but instead of putting it on, she put it on Ning Yin's shoulders.

When tying the rope for him, Yu Lingxi could feel the tightness and stiffness of his figure, but only for a moment. He relaxed obediently, with a little doubt in his eyes.

Hu Tao also looked confused, glanced at the young man who was favored by the master, pouted and said sourly: "Then, servant girl, go get another one for the young lady."

"No need; I don't know how hot it will be when hunting later."

Yu Lingxi looked Ning Yin up and down and thought, Ning Yin is really suitable for such a bright color with a very visually striking beauty.

"The cloak is a bit short; you just wear it."

Grabbing the saddle, Yu Lingxi turned onto the horse and said, "Since the person I brought out, he shouldn't dress too poorly, lest he lose face to the Yu family."

Ning Yin was still looking at her; her eyes were pitch black, and she didn't hand over the reins of the horse to her.

Yu Lingxi looked at the empty palm and frowned.

Hu Tao coughed dryly and said in a low voice: "You beggar is so rude; you actually look at Miss like this!"

Only then did Ning Yin part her thin lips slightly, calling out: "Miss."

Yu Lingxi concentrated, thinking that he wanted to thank him for the cloak, but after waiting for a while, he heard the young man's voice with a smile: "It's raining today, so it's not suitable for hunting."