Chapter 18: leather shoes

In her previous life, Yu Lingxi had a lot of free time in the Prince Regent's Palace. In addition to reading, writing and painting, she also worked as a female celebrity. Over the past two years, she has become extremely proficient in her shoe sole technique.

She had no other man to give to, so she would often embroider a sachet and sew a pair of shoes for Ning Yin, which was full of perfunctory and clumsy flattery.

But Ning Yin was very expensive at that time, so how could anyone see her sewing? Those embroidered items were either thrown away or piled up in unknown corners, gathering dust.

Yu Lingxi didn't care either. She sews her, and he throws him without disturbing each other.

From the initial crooked stitching to the fine and neat stitching, Ning Yin has barely taken a liking to it in the past two years. Only then did she finally sew a pair of moiré leather boots.

The irony is that on the day she died, Ning Yin was still wearing the leather boots she had sewn, with Xue Cen's blood splattered on them.

It was almost engraved into the memory of his bones. When Yu Lingxi sewed these deerskin boots, he was familiar with the car and didn't think too much about it.

Unexpectedly, Ning Yin discovered her flaw right away.

Cat Huanu jumped down from the window sash, circled Yu Lingxi's feet and meowed, bringing back her thoughts.

After only a moment's pause, she quickly regained her composure: "You are about the same height as Qing Xiao, let me guess."

Ning Yin didn't know if she believed it or not, so she took the cat away with one hand, which would only give Yu Lingxi a rash, and nodded. : "Miss, you have very accurate eyesight."

"Sit down." Yu Lingxi raised her head slightly and raised her chin towards the couch.

It wasn't until Ning Yin sat down obediently that the feeling of tallness and oppression disappeared. She looked level with him, tried hard to break away from the prejudices in her previous life, and once again took a serious look at the seemingly obedient and harmless boy in front of her.

"Wei Qi." The beauty under the lamp asked him with a wave of eyes, "To be honest, how do I treat you?"

"Very good."

Ning Yin tilted her head slightly and blurted out, "Miss healed my injuries, gave me a name, and provided me with food, clothing, housing, and transportation. For preferential treatment, he is the person who treats me the best in the world."

"What if someone else treats you so well in the future?"

"If the lady doesn't save me, how can I have a 'future'?"

Yu Lingxi squinted her eyes. I suspect that Ning Yin's ability to survive as a teenager was mostly due to his sweet words, in addition to his super strong willpower.

She simply followed the words and said with bent eyes: "Then I treat you well; you must remember." "

Wei Qi, dare not forget."

Ning Yin was not as cowardly as other attendants but looked directly into her eyes. With bright eyes like autumn water, he whispered, "If I can repay Miss's deep kindness, I will do anything."

From his tone, it seemed that he didn't know about the promotion.

Yu Lingxi suddenly became evil-minded and asked deliberately: "Oh, what will you do?"

"I am willing to ride for the young lady and serve the young lady."

Seeing Yu Lingxi raise his eyebrows and say nothing, Ning Yin thought for a while and added with a smile, "I can fight. If Miss wants to kill her enemy, I can." "