Chapter 92-Hate Me

The dazzling flames and heat waves hit Yu Lingxi's face, turning her sweaty face into a gorgeous red.

Ning Yin looked at her as if she was in purgatory, covered in blood.

There was no time to exchange greetings, and the flames were raging on the roof. Yu Lingxi watched helplessly as the beams pressed down, making an overwhelming clicking sound.

"Be careful!"

Yu Lingxi subconsciously grabbed Ning Yinting's wrist and pulled it. Almost at the same time, the thick slate slabs closed together, and the beams of the collapsed roof fell with burning sparks.

The two of them rolled down the stone steps. When they landed, there was no pain as expected. Yu Lingxi was held tightly in Ning Yin's arms.

Yu Lingxi hurriedly pushed herself up and said in a trembling voice: "Are you okay, Ning Yin?"

Ning Yin hugged her so tightly that he almost buried her whole body in his body, using his bones and blood to build a barrier for her.

He laughed.

The bells of the two people also vibrated with the ups and downs of their chests, just like two darlings tightly touching each other, trembling their hearts.

"Fortunately..."

Ning Yinting's voice was hoarse due to smoke, and she whispered in her ears, "...I found you."

"Yes, I found me."

Yu Lingxi touched his cheek and whispered He responded, "It's all over, Ning Yin."

His face was very hot. This secret cellar was too close to the fire, and the ice in the corners turned into puddles. It was hot and stuffy.

"It's too dangerous here. I'll take you to the ice storage room inside."

Yu Lingxi stood up and pulled Ning Yin towards the ice storage room inside, finding a clean, cool, and cool place for him to sit down.

The bone-chilling ice and snow room was a good defense against the heat and stinging caused by the fire.

Ning Yin's eyes were dark, and her pale cheeks almost blended into the ice.

The room was filled with light blue light that enveloped Yu Lingxi's slim body, reminding him of that terrible nightmare and causing him to feel a suffocating pain in his chest.

Yu Lingxi survived the disaster and did not find that he was too quiet or strange at the moment.

She put her hand on the ice cubes piled up and then put her cold palm on Ning Yin's hot cheek to cool him down.

"It scared me to death."

She was still frightened. "When I heard the bell ringing, my first reaction was not happiness, but fear."

The fire was so big that she couldn't imagine what would happen if the tacit understanding between the two was too late. What consequences?

Ning Yin raised his hand as if he wanted to touch her temples.

However, when he saw his hands and sleeves soaked in blood, he lowered his hands as if nothing had happened and smiled hoarsely: "I'm sorry, Sui Sui."

Yu Lingxi's breath was suffocated.

It was the first time in two lifetimes that she heard Ning Yin say "sorry". Even after he misunderstood her intention of sending the sachet, Ning Yin would only hug her tightly in silence.

"At the beginning of a wedding, you shouldn't see blood."

Ning Yin wiped his hand on the ice cubes next to him until the crystal ice was dyed as red as agate, then he asked, "Do you hate me?"