Chapter 41 - Showdown

While Yu Lingxi was half asleep and half awake, she felt a chill on the back of her neck.

  She opened her eyes drowsily and met Ning Yin's dark eyes.

  "Are you awake?"

  He leaned on the side of the couch and pinched the back of her neck with his knuckles.

  The place he touched was slightly cool and numb, and Yu Lingxi suddenly lost all drowsiness.

  Fragmented memories emerged intermittently, and she vaguely remembered what she had missed before falling asleep.

  She hoped that it was a dream, but the look on Ning Yin's face told her that it was not a dream.

  Yu Lingxi never thought that she would confess in this way at this time.

  Ning Yin's clothes were loose, her posture was leisurely, and she carefully examined her expression: "Miss, don't be afraid, my hands are very fast and won't cause you pain." Now hearing him address the

  the word "Miss" respectfully, Yu Lingxi could only hear Liang Bo's sarcasm.

  She knew that she couldn't show any hint of cowardice when discussing the verdict with Ning Yin.

  You can't deny that he is very smart.

  So she calmly met Ning Yin's scrutinizing gaze and said: "You managed to save me with great difficulty, wouldn't it be a shame to kill me?"

  Her voice was very soft, with a soft nasal sound after sleeping, and her eyes were as clean as a Wang Qiushui.

  Ning Yin laughed: "Miss, what are you thinking about lying about?"

  A person like Ning Yin is heartless and does not recognize his relatives when he is ruthless, so he must not be bound by "friendship". At this time, we can only talk to him about his interests -

  interests that are touching enough.

  "I didn't want to lie to you."

  Yu Lingxi faced the heavy pressure in her previous life. She clenched her hands slightly in the quilt and adjusted her breathing. "Killing me is just one more enemy. There is no benefit. We have We should not become enemies if we have a common goal."

  She knew what Ning Yin's goal was and showed her sincerity, looking back at him unblinkingly with her transparent almond eyes.

  However, what is surprising is that Ning Yin's face is still expressionless, and there is not much emotion in his eyes.

  Yu Lingxi's heart suddenly rose to her throat: Could it be that what Ning Yin wants most is not to return to the palace and seize power?

  It shouldn't be.

  "Miss is distracted again, she should be punished."

  The pain in her jaw regained her consciousness. Ning Yin was slightly dissatisfied, leaning over to look at her and said, "When did the miss know?" What

  he said was his identity.

  Of course, Yu Lingxi couldn't say it was from a previous life. Such a ridiculous reason might have been crushed to pieces by him before he even spoke it out of his mouth.

  "Wolf Country." She opened her red lips lightly and gave a half-truth and half-false answer.

  "The Spring Banquet was in danger. You were wearing the clothes of a chamberlain when you rescued me, which means that you are familiar with the location of the eldest princess's residence, and you must be a noble and powerful person. Later, you were even able to intervene in the East Palace..." Yu Lingxi said,