Chapter 86 Nightmare

"I remember when I was a child, Achen and I often went boating and playing here, chatting about to persuade." The girl is in poor health, so she watches from a distance in this waterside pavilion."

  Yu Lingxi thought that Xue Cen would be a little resentful, or as arrogant and cynical as the last time they met in their previous life.

  Surprisingly, he was calm, almost sad.

  "In the autumn when I was ten years old, I saw you boating among the lotus leaves. You were so envious that you wanted to eat the lotus pods. But there were no lotus pods at that time? My brothers and sisters all coaxed and pushed back, and you were the only one who reached out to pick them."

  Yu Lingxi stood half a foot away and said softly, "Unexpectedly, I lost my footing and fell into the pool. Since then, I have been afraid of water."

  Choosing this time to come here should be more than just reminiscing about old times.

  Yu Lingxi's eyes fell on the pair of dragon and phoenix-glazed wine glasses. The wine glasses were shining and exquisite, and it was obvious that they were of the highest quality.

  "This pot contains the 'Baisuihe' that has been buried for camen years. It was originally used for drinking Henu wine. I can't use it now, so why not give it to the second girl."

  Xue Cen's eyes fell on which unopened pot While drinking, his Adam's apple rolled several times, and Fang Wen said in a warm voice, "I... can I have a drink with the second girl as a farewell party?"

  Yu Lingxi asked: "Farewell party?"

  Xue Cen looked away hastily and said bitterly: "Tomorrow The second girl is having a wedding banquet, so I won't come to disturb the party."

  He made an "invite" gesture.

  Yu Lingxi sat down and ordered the maid to fetch new tea and food. When he looked back, he saw the boy Xue Cen had brought forward and opened the altar of 'Century Helium' which had been treasured for ten years.

  Xue Cen took the glass cup and poured two glasses of wine himself. Yu Lingxi had no choice but to swallow the words that had not yet been spoken.

  The amber gold wine in the cup rippled slightly, reflecting her clear eyes.

  ...

  By the Qujiang Pool, a soft sound of ding-dong-ding-dong came from the secluded courtyard.

  "Your Majesty, please rest assured. I have ordered people to improve the properties of 'Hundred Flowers Kill' to make it more toxic and extend the onset for one day to ensure it is foolproof."

  Xue Song closed the hall door and said to the shadow behind the screen, "Brother-in-law has brought this medicine into the Yu Mansion. When the wedding ceremony is completed tomorrow, King Jing will die suddenly."

  Behind the screen, the sound of a rattle came clearly.

  The slightly hoarse voice sounded: "I am reduced to having to involve a woman to complete my great cause. I feel guilty after all." "

  The Lord is benevolent and does not stick to trivial matters when it comes to great things."

  Xue Song said, "Prince Jing's Mansion is impregnable. It's insidious and deceitful. We can only start from the weak points of the Yu Mansion."

  The man behind the screen put down the rattle stood up and said: "There is no antidote for this medicine. I heard that your brother tasted a glass of wine as a verification before going out. It will harm him. Life?"