Chapter 85 Wedding Congratulations

The doors and windows of Changyang Palace were closed and lifeless.

  Attendants with unfamiliar faces placed a newly repaired golden Buddha with a big belly into the palace and placed it directly opposite the emperor's dragon bed.

  It is a Buddha statue with compassionate eyes, standing in the darkness, but it looks a bit strange and gloomy.

  The emperor on the dragon couch had a crooked mouth, slanted eyes, and trembling hands, showing signs of a stroke. Ning Yin slowly dragged a chair and sat half a foot away, admiring the emperor's embarrassment and helplessness.

  After twenty years of being emperor, he had countless concubines.

       In the end, the son who survived the endless suspicion and killings was left with only a fool, a childish boy, and...the emperor's cloudy eyes stared blankly at Zhang and Concubine Li. Similar face, eyes full of red bloodshot eyes.

  ...and a madman.

  "Kill...kill..."

  The emperor wriggled his crooked mouth desperately, and his eyes bulged out like a dying fish.

  "Kill? No."

  Ning Yin curled her lips and said in a very soft voice, "I won't kill you, at least not now."

  If the emperor dies and the world is mourned, his marriage to Yu Lingxi will be ruined.

  He would let the emperor live "comfortably" until after his wedding.

  Ning Yin had seen enough of the emperor's ugliness, so she raised her hand. Immediately, two groups of women with heavy makeup filed in and knelt on both sides of the dragon couch.

  Although these women are wearing the clothes of palace maids, they are full of the aura of prostitution. Every one of them was once a bone scraper that sucked the essence and soul, and they are not clean people.

  "The emperor likes beauties, but he is embarrassed to admit it. You must serve him with all your heart. If anyone is not taken care of..."

  Ning Yin glanced around, and the woman immediately trembled and said: "I will serve you with all my heart!"

  Ning Yin said with satisfaction. He laughed, looked back at the dragon bed, stood up, and said, "Enjoy the last happiness."

  His thin pale lips opened and closed slightly, and he uttered two silent words.

  The emperor's eyes widened, and he saw that his mouth was saying "Father, Emperor", every word, cold and sarcastic.

  "Kill...kill!"

  The emperor struggled like a fish in a rut, drooling from the corners of his crooked mouth, still mumbling the word "kill", his twisted and dry fingers tremblingly reaching towards the dark purple back.

  The gaudy woman swarmed up and pushed him back onto the dragon bed.

  The bright yellow curtains moved like an invisible giant beast, swallowing up all the angry and hoarse whines.

  ...

  The Clothing Bureau worked hard day and night. After the Jifu was cut, it was sent to Prince Jing's Mansion without stopping.

  "So fast?"

  Yu Lingxi was making tea according to an ancient book of books. She was quite surprised when she saw a palace official from the Shangyi Bureau coming in with a brand-new wedding dress.