Chapter 63: Dance

At You hour, the lights of the capital were lit one after another, and it was the time when the flower house opened its doors to welcome guests.

  In the carriage, Yu Lingxi changed into a light golden gauze dress according to Tang Buli's plan. The beauty in the rhombus mirror has her long hair tied up in a cloud bun, a little flower on her forehead, cherry lips and apricot cheeks, she is unparalleled in beauty.

  Tang Buli didn't know what tricks he used, but he quickly obtained the pass to the inner courtyard of the brothel.

  The brothel only accepts male customers, and Yu Lingxi originally planned to let Qingxiao sneak into it with a pass card and bring out Hongzhu.

  Unexpectedly, the inner courtyard is so deep that one guest can only get in and out with each card, let alone take away a living person.

  There are some words that others cannot pass down from generation to generation. Yu Lingxi had to ask Hongzhu face to face, so she thought twice and could only go to find out in person.

  Just as I was thinking about it, the carriage stopped.

  Tang Buli, wearing light apricot-colored men's clothing, lifted the car curtain and came up.

  She had two short mustaches on her lips in a pretentious manner, and the long whip she carried was tied up in several circles around her waist, making her look like a handsome and romantic dandy.

  Seeing Yu Lingxi dressed up, "Tang Gongzi" couldn't help but glared and said: "My Suisui, you are really, really... today"

  Qingpingxiangjun, who hates reading, has no words. After searching for "really" for a long time, he can't find it. She came up with the right words to describe it and said with surprise: "Now I really feel that your title of 'the most beautiful girl in the capital' is not a false claim."

  This time the girl put on the makeup of a flower girl, and the gold gauze was gorgeous, which added to the beauty of the girl. Her seductive charm is not like a concubine, but more like a concubine and a fairy.

  Yu Lingxi himself didn't quite adapt.

  The makeup on her face was too thick and her clothes were too thin. She frowned and said, "This makeup is so frivolous and pretty, it's really uncomfortable."

  She was only forced to wear such bold makeup and clothing when she served Ning Yin in her previous life. once.

  But that was in the bedroom, so it didn't matter whether he was embarrassed or not, it couldn't be compared to having to show off in public today.

  If it weren't for the fact that there was only one universal card, and her appearance and figure were really not comparable to those of men, and she could be spotted at a glance in men's clothes, she wouldn't want to waste time pretending to be "Tang Gongzi's" concubine.

  "Although Lanchun Pavilion does not accept female guests, it does allow male guests to bring their concubines to train and learn. Sui Sui pretends to be my concubine and follows me into the inner courtyard. I will look for opportunities to find you again. The person we are looking for."

  Tang Buli repeated the plan in detail, and then looked at the two brothers Qing Xiao and Qing Lan who were waiting outside the carriage, "You guys, just wait in the front yard and don't alert the snake."

  Arrange everything, Yu Lingxi put on her veil and followed "Mr. Tang" out of the car.

  The hustle and bustle of lights immediately hit us, and the singing and singing of birds and birds surrounded the surroundings, which was extremely luxurious.