Chapter 35 Ye Yu

Has disaster relief food turned into chaff?

  "How could it be so?"

  Yu Lingxi originally thought that his brother was injured or encountered a bandit, but he didn't expect it to be such a big case. "Didn't you check it before setting off?" "How could it not be done

  ? Yu Huanchen is not stupid. When he set off, I checked several times and found that there was nothing abnormal about the disaster food. However, when I arrived in Luozhou County, I discovered that the disaster food had been stolen. Someone must be framing this!" At this point, Yu Xinyi stared at her still young sister and spoke seriously

  . He said, "Every year, my old illness has not healed, and I can't bear the stimulation. She must not be allowed to know about this matter, only we..." "

  I know what to do, sister. If someone is really framed, it must be the DPRK. Only the nobles can have such means. The embezzlement of grain money by military generals is a serious crime less than treason. The amount is huge, and they must be dismissed from their posts and their homes confiscated." Yu Lingxi pinched her palms and tried to calm

  down her voice, "We can't leak the news, and we can't Report the truth to the emperor, otherwise if someone with ulterior motives makes a slight instigation, Long Yan will be furious and his brother will be found guilty of embezzling disaster food." "

  That's right."

  Seeing his sister's clear mind, Yu Xinyi felt relieved, "I did it secretly I came back to ventilate with you. Now I have to go back to the palace to be on duty. You can stay at home with me and don't mess up."

  Yu Lingxi nodded: "I know."

  After sending Yu Xinyi away, before he could breathe a sigh of relief, he saw Mrs. Yu. Pushing the door open and coming in, she said worriedly: "Sui Sui, your sister was in a hurry just now, what happened?"

  Yu Lingxi straightened her expression, got up hurriedly and said with a smile: "Nothing, she left something behind, she's coming back to get it."

  With clean eyes, she pretended to be normal and stepped forward to support Mrs. Yu. She said easily: "It's going to rain. Mom can't blow the wind. Go back to the house and rest. Can I rub your shoulders?" Mrs.

  Yu She raised her eyebrows and said softly: "Okay. If your sister is half as careful as you, she will be content as a mother."

  Yu Lingxi pursed her lips and smiled, looking at the gloomy sky outside.

  The clouds are drooping, and the mountain rain is about to come.

  At Youzheng, the servant hung up the lantern with a long handle. Yu Lingxi accompanied her mother to have dinner and rest. Finally, she heard the footsteps of Yu Xinyi returning to the house from outside the door.

  Yu Lingxi stood up immediately and asked, "How is it?"

  Yu Xinyi's face was more solemn than during the day. He took off his rain-wet cloak and shook his head.

  Yu Lingxi's heart felt like it was soaked in rain, cold and sinking.

  "Where's Dad?" she asked.

  That was Yu Lingxitian. As long as Dad was still there, the Yu family would never collapse.

  Yu Xinyi said: "My father claimed to be ill and rushed to Luozhou to stabilize the situation."

  Yu Lingxi had a glimmer of hope: "As long as the vacancies of disaster food are filled before the court finds out, everything will be fine." "

  It's too late. , every year."