Chapter 57: Wan Fa

"When you coaxed me into agreeing, you didn't say that you were going to take away a living person."

  Yu Lingxi was really worried. Ning Yin's move was a bit too crazy.

  However, when I thought about it, if I wasn't crazy, I wouldn't be Ning Yin.

  "Who said that the thing I miss can't be a living person?"

  Ning Yin said softly, with joy in the corners of her eyebrows and eyes, "How can I rest assured if the baby is not with me?"

  He knew that Ning Yin's voice was so loud. People are very confusing. When she heard the word "baby", Yu Lingxi's face was still uncontrollably dry, and her snow cheeks showed an attractive light crimson color.

  She sat up holding on to the wall of the box, and rubbed her neck carefully as if to cover it up: "It looks like a coffin, which scares me."

  Ning Yin said, "If it were a coffin, it would be too small. It can't fit two people in it." Individual."

  Yu Lingxi was confused.

  Ning Yin reached out and patted the position beside her, and Shi Shiran said: "If it were a coffin, I should lie here."

  His expression was natural, and he couldn't tell whether he was joking or really planning to do so.

  "You're talking nonsense again."

  Yu Lingxi suppressed her suddenly beating heart and stood up holding on to the edge of the box.

  Although this box is large, it is a bit restrictive for an adult woman to lie in it.

  Yu Lingxi felt her legs go numb and fell back weakly. She couldn't help but blink and didn't move for a long time.

  Ning Yin chuckled lightly, bent down and held her shoulder with one hand, grabbed her knee with the other hand, picked her up in the air, and walked steadily towards the bed.

  Yu Lingxi was placed on the soft couch, and then she had the opportunity to look at the surrounding environment.

  This room is large and elegantly decorated, but it is obviously not the brothel I visited last time. Downstairs, you can vaguely hear some voices and the sounds of cars and horses, probably still in the market.

  "Where is this?" she asked, holding her hands on the bed.

  "Inn."

  As he spoke, Ning Yin sat beside her and reached out to hold one of her ankles.

  Yu Lingxi shrank subconsciously when the warm palm touched her.

  As soon as Ning Yin came over, she relaxed her body obediently, winked at him and smiled.

  Ning Yin then lowered her eyes, pushed up the skirt of her skirt, and gently pinched her shapely calves with her fingers to get rid of the unbearable soreness and numbness.

  "What's wrong with your hand?" Yu Lingxi saw the two circles of bandages wrapped around the knuckles of his left hand.

  Ning Yin glanced at it, looking unconcerned.

  Yu Lingxi felt a little distressed, and even her voice became much lower: "Be careful in the future. Injuring your hand is a big deal." "Don't

  worry, I won't hinder you from serving the young lady." Ning Yin said.

  He rubbed it slowly and seriously, with his eyelashes half-draped, casting a very light shadow in his eyes, which made his nose appear straight, his lips thin, and his facial features deep and handsome.