Chapter 53: Encounter

"Happy, thing?"

  The position of her back against his chest was too dangerous. Yu Lingxi couldn't help but turn around and look at Ning Yin's face soaked in the dim shadow of the light.

  Ning Yin said "Hmm" in a low voice, holding her arms on the window sill to circle her.

  His eyes were very deep and heavy, with very faint light and shadow, like a starlight crushed between the clouds.

  Yu Lingxi seemed to be distracted and suddenly felt that Ning Yin's eyes were bright when he was not killing people.

  The night wind blew away three thousand sky lanterns, and the shadows on the stairs swayed slightly.

  Ning Yin raised his right hand and held the back of her head, with a kind of trance-like tenderness in his expression.

  "It's my turn to return the favor, miss."

  He tilted his head casually, and when his breath fell on his lips, Yu Lingxi opened her eyes slightly.

  The moment of surprise made her forget to react.

  One is because Ning Yin rarely takes the initiative to kiss her. In all my past and present lives, I have only taken the initiative once in a warehouse filled with the fragrance of bliss, and I was very indifferent and without a trace of emotion.

  Secondly, she was surprised that the heat on Ning Yin's lips was different from the coolness before.

  There was a small click at the top of the stairs as if something had fallen to the ground.

  Yu Lingxi's eyelashes trembled, and she subconsciously looked at the source of the movement, but Ning Yin pinched her chin and turned it back, preventing her from being distracted.

  He touched those soft lips, first traced them carefully with the tip of his tongue, and then opened his mouth to take them in, tasting them bit by bit as if tasting some delicacy in the world.

  Gradually, those deliberate skills were completely abandoned, pressed, and entangled, leaving only the instinctive request.

  Ning Yin always liked to see the expressions on other people's faces when they tried to escape but could not. Even the twisted pain on the face of a dying person would not be missed at all, because, for him, those were the most beautiful enjoyments.

  But at this moment, his eyelashes, which were open leisurely, were half drooped, covered with the darkness of surrender, like a whirlpool, only her sweetness could fill it.

  Yu Lingxi was pressed backward, her lower back pressed against the cold window sill, her black silk-like hair fluttering slightly in the night wind, intertwined in Ning Yin's dark eyes.

  The octagonal lamp under the eaves created a blurry circle of light above her head, and Yu Lingxi's heart beat rapidly, pounding against her chest.

  Something softened and overflowed in my heart.

  She held on to the window sill for fear of falling or drowning in Ning Yin's thin lips.

  Ning Yin chuckled softly in his throat, holding her waist steady with one hand, and firmly holding her hand that was holding the window sill with the other, guiding her to wrap it around his neck.

  Yu Lingxi found something to cling to, her chest slowly pressed against his, and she closed her eyelashes tremblingly.

  The high-rise building is silent, and you can't hear the whistling of the wind. You can only hear the intertwined breathing, hot and rapid.