Chapter 54 Posture

After the early dynasty, hundreds of civil and military officials filed out of the Jinluan Hall.

  "General, General, please stay!"

  An older eunuch bowed over and called Yu Yuan with a smile, "The Holy Lord has spoken, please go to the Yangxin Hall and speak."

  Yu Yuan suppressed the feeling in his heart. A little surprised, he straightened his crown and hat, then took a bold step towards the Yangxin Hall.

  After the chamberlain passed the announcement, Yu Yuan entered the hall and knelt down, only to find that Xue Youxiang was also there, sitting on the left side with a smooth red sandalwood cane, nodding slightly towards Yu Yuan.

  But the person who studied ink beside the emperor was Cui An, the eunuch who never saw the beginning of the dragon.

  "Please rise, Qing Yu."

  The emperor ordered someone to give him a seat, and then said in a deep voice, "Both of you are important ministers of civil and military affairs in the court, and you have to work hard all these years."

  Yu Yuan stepped aside, knowing very well. , the emperor ordered that they were not just chatting.

  Every word the king speaks to his ministers is like a sharp knife that scrapes the bones.

  Yu Yuan's face became solemn and he said respectfully: "Thanks to your majesty for not giving up. It is the duty of an minister to share the emperor's salary and share the Lord's worries." The emperor shook his head and said: "Last night I dreamed that

  Yu Qing blamed me for the burden he gave me. It's too heavy. I have to deploy defenses in the capital and cooperate with Dali Temple to investigate the case. I don't have time to take care of my family... After I woke up, I felt extremely ashamed." Just as

  Yu Yuan was about to speak, he heard the emperor sigh and said Qi Qi: "Yu Qing is I, David, a general who has been rare to see for a century, if I work so hard, I am afraid that people in the world will criticize me for treating my meritorious officials harshly. Therefore, I have discussed with Prime Minister Xue, whether we can order the Secretary of the Ministry of Revenue and the internal servant Cui An to help Yu Qing and share the trivial chores?

  " Saying this, Yu Yuan suddenly raised his head.

  Why didn't he understand that the emperor let generals, civil servants, and eunuchs take charge of military affairs together? It was called sharing, but in reality it released power.

  Yu Yuan's resolute cheeks tightened, and he clasped his fists and said, "Thank you for your consideration, Your Majesty. I'm afraid! But military affairs are related to the destiny of the country, and we need to be cautious in deploying and raising troops. The minister and the admiral are not experts, so I hope your majesty will think twice." "General Yu.

  " Please be assured that although I am an eunuch, I was also a soldier in the army when I was young." The

  speaker was Cui An, who narrowed his sinister eyes and said slowly, "I know a little about military affairs."

  Yu Yuan listened to Cui An say to himself He reported that he was from a military camp and looked at him coldly.

  He looks a bit familiar, and I really can't remember which army he is from.

  Those who served in the army became eunuchs, and they were only punished by castration if they made a big mistake.

  No matter what, Yu Yuan looked down on such people.