Chapter 38 Detoxification

Yu Lingxi always felt that someone as arrogant as Ning Yin had no heart.

  Even if a person is a very evil person, he at least pretends to be himself.

  But in Ning Yin's heart, he didn't even think about himself.

  But when Ning Yin took Yu Lingxi's hand and pressed it on her chest and asked her, "How many people do I have here?" Yu Lingxi couldn't answer.

  All she knew was that at least at that moment when he leaned closer, his dark and cold eyes, like a cage, locked only her.

  Too many things happened tonight. After returning to the wing, I lay awake for half the night.

  I fell into a deep sleep for less than two hours. In my dream, my father and brother were in jail, and Ning Yin's dark eyes were approaching. It was so bizarre that it almost tore her into two parts.

  When I woke up, the genius was slightly bright, and my sister had not returned from watching her.

  Yu Lingxi couldn't sleep, so she put on her clothes and sat there until dawn. Only then did she see a guard rushing back and handing Yu Lingxi a letter.

  The letter was written hastily by Yu Xinyi.

  She said that at midnight, she had indeed intercepted the secret message from the flying pigeon sent from Wang Shilang's residence. She had found clues about the disaster food and was rushing to investigate.

  It wasn't until nightfall on the third day that Yu Xinyi's second family letter was delivered to the house.

  Yu Lingxi opened the letter too hastily and cut her finger on the sharp paper.

  There are only a few heart-warming sentences above: [After the incident, the disaster food has successfully arrived in the four counties of Luozhou; the two traitors of the Donggong Party were captured alive and escorted back to Beijing in a few days. 】

  Yu Lingxi read it several times, her hand holding the letter slowly dropped on her knees, and finally breathed a long sigh of relief.

  No, now is not the time to completely relax.

  I still remember my past life, when my sister went north alone to find out the truth about the murder of her father and brother. On the way back to Beijing with the evidence, she encountered an accident. She and her horse fell into the abyss, and no bones were left.

  In this life, we must never follow in the footsteps of our previous lives.

  Thinking of this, Yu Lingxi opened the door and called the guards on duty in the court: "Qinglan, go get the terrain map from the capital to Luozhou, and then gather all the guards on duty and wait for dispatch." After the arrangement

  , Only then did she realize that her fingers were sticky and slightly painful.

  When he lowered his head, he saw that his index finger had been cut with blood on the letter paper. Blood beads condensed on the ice-like fingertip, and then fell to the ground.

  At the same time, fifty miles east of the capital, the only official road to Luozhou stretched deep into the mountains and forests.

  The clouds cover the moon, and the dense forest is the best cover, suitable for ambush and assassination.

  Dark blue mist lingered, and a slender and tall figure walked slowly from the end of the official road, as leisurely as a night tour, unhurried and unhurried.

  The assassin leader narrowed his eyes and raised his hand to signal the bowman to prepare to shoot.

  However, when the figure came within shooting range, he realized that it was not the Yu family escorting the witness, but a young man in black whose face could not be seen clearly.

Marrying The VillainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara