The signing

Me: I am choosing Arsenal
C: Great choice, I expected you to choose them. I think they fit you perfectly, let me contact them and we will set a date for your signing.
Me: Thanks Coach, good night. Oh and when will we tell the girls?
C: No problem, you can tell them whenever you're ready.
Me: I will tell them tomorrow, they will find out eventually.
C: Yes, see you tomorrow.

*Time skip*
I have told the girls, it was hard but they understand and were proud of me to take such a big step in my carreer.

Now I am on the plane to England for my signing. My mom is going with me which I am very glad about, my sister couldn't make it because of university. My mom and I had a fight a few nights back she doesn't want me to leave her just like my dad did but I reassured her I will be visiting her as often as I can. It was a long flight, I tried to sleep but my nervous and exitment kept me up the whole flight. When we land it was 11 and the meeting is scheduled at 2 so I can meet the girls before their training.
Security went pretty quick and our bags came quick to. Arsenal arranged a taxi that would take us to the training centre.
When we arrived I saw a blonde men with Arsenal training set and some men in suits, the taxi stopped infront of them and I opened the door, I was greeted by warm smile of the man in training set he said 'Hi i'm Jonas Eidevall, head coach of the Arsenal women first team, you must be y/n y/l/n?' 'Yeah, thats me' I said while shaking his hand and the hands of the other men in suits 'Great, how was your flight?' 'Very long but glad to be here' I answerd 'That's what I like to hear, follow me and we will get everythings signed, taking a few pictures and you will have an interview to announce your signing' I just nodded and followed Jonas inside to i assume his office.

He had a really nice office which was looking out over the training pitches, i saw nobody so i assumed they were either in the gym or they not have started. I saw a table with an Arsenal shirt on top infront of an Arsenal logo, i took an seat at one of the chairs and Jonas sat beside me 'ready?' He asked smiling 'more then ready' I answerd giving him a smile back and looking at my mom who hasn't stop smiling since we arrived. We went over the contract and the basic stuff, I toke the pen and the camera's started to take pictures while I smiled, we toke some more pictures of me holding the shirt, me holding the shirt with Jonas and me an my mom holding the shirt.

Y/l/n - 8

I am proud of myself, this is what I wanted and I achieved it. Only one thing left to do: making my debut for Australia or England.

'So y/n, you're officialy a gunner congrats' Jonas says 'Thank you very much. Happy to be here and can't wait to start' I say 'Good, good, so know you will have a little interview and after that I will take you on a tour and after that you will meet the girls' 'sounds great' I say while sitting back down, I look at the reporters and nod so they know that they can begin. The questions were easy 'how are you feeling? Happy to be here? Are you going to mis Australia? Ready for the english weather? Do you know some of the girls?' When finished I thanked the interviewers for their time and walk to my mom. 'Hi mom' i say while hugging her 'Hi darling, im going to head back to the hotel, there is nothing for me to do her anymore. See you later today?' She says after hugging me 'thats okey, love you mom' 'yea, i love you to honey and i'm proud of you' she says while leaving the room.

Jonas took me on a tour, I saw the gym, physio and stuff, chill room, chancing room and pitches. It was way bigger then Sidney FC so it will be a big chance. Jonas stops for two big doors and he turns towards me 'the girls are in this meeting room waiting for me, they don't know there is a new signing so just wait here till I call you' I nod. The few minutes feel like hours, normally I am not nervous but today I was. 'Welcome our new signing..' I hear Jonas saying, this is my que, I open the door and step inside with a small smile on my face. Before I know it three people hug me tightly, I don't even have to look as I know it are Caitlin, Steph and Kyra. We break from the hug and I say 'Hi girls, long time no see' I feel and punch on my arm and look confused to my right, where Kyra is standing 'how dare you not tell me you were coming here' she says with a smirk 'suprise' I say giving her another hug. 'Okey, okey, enough let y/n introduce herself to the other girls' Jonas says to Kyra, we let lose. I look around the room and reconise some faces, pretty ones and famous ones. 'Hi, like Jonas said I am y/n y/l/n, the new signing. I am 22 years old and from Sydney FC, whats more?' I giggle 'Half english and half australian and single' i finish with a wink. The girls clap and some even whistle, I feel welcome already. Jonas leaves and gives us sometime to get to know each other before training starts, i won't be training since I just got here and have a bit of a jetlag. A blond girl comes over to me and says 'Hi, i am Beth Mead and this is my girlfriend Vivianne Miedema, but you can call her Viv' 'Hi, i know who you are but nice to meet you' I say giving them but a hug, this went on for a while until they needed to leave and start with training. I started walking out with Victoria Pelova she really catched my eye and Lotte Wobben-Moy. I know that Vic plays for The Netherlands and Lotte for England but is half dutch.
The conversation went really well and wasn't awkward I told them about myself and they talked about theirselves. Our ways seperated when they went to the field and I went to the exit and to the hotel.
'Bye y/n, hope to see you again soon' Vic said while hugging me goodbye 'yeah, see you soon' I said and waived to Lotte since she continued to walk outside.

When I arrived at the hotel I decided to post an instagram post, I am very active on insta as I know it is a big part of letting women football grow, especially now I am at Arsenal.

^ Imagne the tattoos :)Liked by CaitlinFoord, Liawalti and 25,584 othersY/n_y/l/n: New chapter 🔓Happy to be here and show the world what I can do! Thanks @Arsenal for giving me this chance

Liked by CaitlinFoord, Liawalti and 25,584 others
Y/n_y/l/n: New chapter 🔓
Happy to be here and show the world what I can do! Thanks @Arsenal for giving me this chance. COYG! 🤍❤

A/N: now it is starting and let the drama begin. Want to write longer chapters, will coms with time.