Jealousy

I get pulled into a darkroom. What the hell is going on??. Before I can say something I get pushed against the door and someone smashes their lips on mine. I reconise these lips, it are her lips, Leah her lips. I kiss her back pulling her by her waist and deepen the kiss. Leah breaks the kiss and says 'I just wanted to remind you who your girlfriend is' 'Were you jealous Le?' I ask childish, ofcourse she is. 'No.. well maybe' she replies shy 'I mean she was flirting with you and even admitted she thinks your hot and her type and then entered a changingroom with you. How was I not supposed to be jealous?' She says defensive 'Its okey Le' I peck her lips 'But you have absolutly nothing to worry about okey? I only want you' I reassure her as I cub her cheeks and look her in the eye, she just nods in response 'I should make you jealous more often its hot' I smirk, Leah wants to say something in response but I connect our lips again and turn us around. Now Leah is with her back against the door and I slip my knees between her legs causing her to moan. Fuck I really want to make her feel good right now. Leah her hands are under my shirt as we make out heavily. 'Jump' I tell Leah and she does. I walk us over to the physiotable in the room and sit her down before breaking the kiss and wanting to take her sweater off. 'Y/n/n.. we are at the training centre' Leah says putting her hand on my chest and breathing heavy 'Yea I know but I dont care. I want you' I say with lust. She chuckles 'But you should and dinner starts in 15' Leah says trying to be stern but I can see she wants this too 'If you want to stop we can stop, you know I will never do something you don't want, it is your decision' I tell her. Leah has her hand on my jaw and rubs her tumb over my cheek 'Fuck me' she says before crashing her lips on mine. I pull our sweaters off and in between the kisses I whisper 'Ofcourse princess'. Leah unbottons her pants and I pull them down. I let Leah explore my neck, giving me sweetkisses on my sweetspot which causes small moans to escape my lips. My hand are resting on her thighs as I let one of them slowly travel to her center. I feel the warmth and her panty already being a bit wet, I let my finger run over the fabric of her panty. 'Don't.. tease' Leah says inbetween our kisses 'I need you to be quiet, can you do that?' I ask Leah and she nods in response. I move her panty to the side and let two fingers move over her folds before entering them. Leah moans loudly when I enter but quickly bits her lip to hold the moans back. With my other hand I take her lips from between her teeth and connect our lips swallowing her moans while my fingers move in and out off her on a fast pace, my tumb stimulating her clit. As Leah becomes closer her moans get louder and her walls thighten around my fingers 'Le bite my lip' I tell her and as the good girl she is she does. When she comes she bites my lip hard and I let her ride out her high. 'Good girl' I give her a kiss as I take my fingers out of her. I grab Leah her sweater and help her put it on before putting on my own 'You were amazing Le' I say giving her another kiss on her head as she jumps of the table. We leave the room and I interlock our hands as we walk towards the cafetaria. 'Y/n/n' Leah starts shy 'You maybe have a bruised lower lip' she giggles 'Yeah I feel that' I chuckle as I touch the bruise 'That might need an ice pack' Leah says looking at it 'Or a kiss' I reply giving her a wink 'Does it?' Leah asks flirty 'Yes..' I say on a extremly sad tone. Leah puts her hands on my cheeks and pulls my face towards hers, our lips meet and I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her body into mine. Just as she wants to deepen the kiss someone clears their throat next to us and we jump apart. 'You are expected in the cafetaria' Someone of the staff says 'We were on our way' I tell him and we continue our walk.

We enter the cafetaria and some of the girls are already seated on the long table that is created. We go and sit with Caitlin, Wally, Jen, Viv and Beth. 'Hi girls' Leah says happy 'Why are you so happy Leah?' Jen asks suspicious looking from me to Leah and back 'No reason' Leah says shrugging her shoulders 'Well actually she does, she won our last game and then punched me' I make up as I point at my bruised lip. Better start about it myself then the girls find out the real reason behind it. 'Because a punch also leaves hickeys?' Beth asks sheeply. Hickeys? What where?. I look at Leah confused and she goes bright red 'I.. I didn't think it would left marks. It was dark I haven't seen them until we walked in here' Leah says in defence and the girls around us started to laugh 'Yous need to learn to be sneaky' Caitlin says laughing 'I am only this one is not so' I say as I pull Leah her chair closer to mine. The other girls start coming into the cafetaria and take seats at the big table, this causes the subject to change, luckily. I put my arm on Leah her chair and whisper to her 'Really wanted to show im yours huh?' I whisper in her ear 'Can't have people thinking your on the market' Leah whispers back 'No worries Le, I am sold already' this causes Leah to laugh. Dinner arrives and conversations are flowing until Jonas stands up 'First part of this season is over, it has been a though one but I have the feeling the second part is ours' He starts and we all listen 'I want to wish you all a merry chirstmas and a happy new year. Enjoy your well deserved break and the delicious food' We all cheer loudly and then go back to our own conversations. Me and Caitlin are having a debate with Beth and Leah about mince pies 'Who invents something with sultanas and meat?' I ask confused 'It is an horrible combination' Caitlin adds 'No mince pies are the best' Beth says totally disagreeing with us 'Especially when your almost full' Leah says holding one infront of my face 'I am gonna throw up' I say as I push her hand away 'Dont be such a child' Leah says taking a bite from it 'I am not gonna kiss you all night now you have eaten that' I say as I pull a disgusted face 'We will see how long you can keep that up' Leah replies which makes the girls around us laugh.
Everyone has eaten enough and are leaving one by one 'Ready to go?' I ask Leah 'Yeah my stomach is exploding' Leah says as she stands up. At the door the media team has little Christmas giftbags so we walk towards them with Beth and Viv 'How cute' Beth says excited as she takes one 'Thank you' Viv says to Liv and Emily, who are standing behind the table. I take two, one for me and one for Leah, as Leah is to busy trying to keep her food inside. 'I think your girlfriend needs a hand' Emily says as Leah stumbles over to us 'Y/n/n can you drive us home, I really can't move anymore' Leah says as she leans onto me 'Ofcourse babe, I will carry you' I put the bags back on the table and pick Leah up in bridal style and then grab the bags again 'Alrighty, your comfortable?' I ask Leah 'With you always' She says as she lays her head in my neck 'Have a nice holiday' I say to Emily since Liv had already walked away 'You too cheater' She says and walks off. Seriously? I am litteraly carrying my girlfriend here.

We arrive at Leahs and I carry her into the bedroom. Emily her words keep spinning in my mind cheater.. flirting with her.. Am I really a cheater? I have before but I couldn't with Leah. I lay her down on the bed as she has fallen asleep. I go into the kitchen and make us both a cup of tea and I grab a biscuit myself before going back into the bedroom. Leah has woken up and is sitting up straight in bed 'Your the best' she says as I hand her the tea 'I know' I give her cheeky smile and a wink. Leah is leaning against my side as she is taking mini sips from her tea 'Penny for your thoughts?' She suddenly asks which brings me back to reality 'Huh?' I say only hearing her half 'I said penny for your thoughts' Leah repeats 'Oh um.. I was just thinking about something Emily said' I say trying not to make a big deal out of it but Leah does as she puts her and mine tea on the night stand and takes place on my lap. 'It is nothing big' I tell her avoiding eyecontact because I know once we have eyecontact I will tell her everything 'It is otherwise you wouldn't be so in your head about it' Leah says rubbing her tumb over my cheek. 'Why aren't we public?' I blurt out which catches Leah off guard 'I.. uh.. we never talked about telling the world' She says looking down 'Is it because you think I am a cheater?' I ask insecure 'Who said that?' Leah asks suprised 'No one..' 'Emily did didn't she?' I just nod
'Y/n I didn't tell the world because the world doesn't decide if we should be together or not' Leah tells me looking me straight in the eye 'But Le, I am a cheater, I did cheat before' I say feeling my eyes get wattery 'Once a cheater always a cheaters that what Emily said' I look at Leah with sorry eyes but she just smiles at me 'I don't care what Emily said, I know you and I hope that I mean enough to you to not cheat' 'I won't, I promise' I tell Leah as we still hold eyecontact 'I may have before with other girls but they didn't mean as much to me as you do, I can't see myself without you and sorry I may have given you the impression I was flirting with Emily because she said I was but I really wasn't' I start rambling 'y/n, y/n/n I know you weren't and we could tell the world if you want to' Leah says now having her hands on my bare stomach 'We don't have to right now but I would like to be public eventually' I tell Leah and she nods. Leah moves her face towards me to kiss my lips but I look away 'You are really not gonna kiss me all night are you?' Leah says rolling her eyes 'Indeed' I say with a big smile proud that I still haven't because it is taking a lot out of me. 'Fine but can we atleast cuddle?' 'Always but first pjs and brushing our teeths' I say as I throw Leah off me and get into the bathroom 'Can I have a kiss after I have brushed my teeth?' Leah asks hopefull but I just shake my head and Leah brushes her teeth angry. We chance into pjs and go back in bed again 'Good night y/n/n' Leah says as she little spoons into me 'Sweet dreams Le, tomorrow you can get a kiss again' I say as I pull her closer into my front 'Better get to sleep fast' Leah says which makes us both chuckle. Your not a cheater and Leah doesn't think so too. I close my eyes and slowly drift away

A/N: merry Christmas everyone!! 🎄 I hope yous have a nice day

I also want to thank you for all the reads and votes, they help me a lot. Like last time if you have any requests just let me know I will look what I can do :)