Christmas morning

I wake up the next morning, Leah and I are naked and cuddled up together in her bed. I feel a smile creep up on my face as I look at Leah her body, admiring it. I am enjoying her body warmth until I decide to make Leah breakfast. I slowly get out off bed without waking Leah up and pull the duvet back over her before I put on some clothes from my bag and take the bag with gifts with me. I try to be as quiet as possible when I go downstairs not wanting to wake anyone. I lay the gifts under the chirstmastree and walk into the kitchen starting to prepare breakfast. Leah likes plain food so I will make her some simple pancakes, eggs with french toast, orange juice and a cup of tea.

I am doing my thing in the kitchen when someone clears their throat behind me, I look over my shoulder and Amanda is standing leaning against the doorway. 'We should stop meeting like this' I say chuckling 'We should, what are you doing?' She asks curious 'Making Leah her christmas breakfast' I reply simple giving her a smile, Amanda smiles back and we stay in silent for a moment as she watches me flip the pancakes. I dont want to brag but they look delicious. 'She loves you' Amanda says breaking the silence, I grin and reply 'I know, she told me' Amanda looks at me with big eyes 'She did? When?' She asks suprised 'Last night when we went on that walk together after dinner' I explain 'You said it back right?' Amanda asks to be sure 'Ofcourse ' I reassure her 'I even said it first, I love her with my whole heart' 'You don't seem overly excited about it' Amanda notices 'It just.. loving someone comes with great responsibility and I never felt like this before. I am just afraid I will break her heart' I admit 'Why are you so sure about that?' 'Because I have done it before, from cheating to running away I have done it all' I reply looking away from Amanda because she looks at me dissapointed and I hate it when people give me that look 'I know what you must think now but whatever happens I will always always love Leah and take care off her, I promise' I tell her 'Honey I do believe you, you just have to believe and trust yourself' Amanda says with a small smile, I walk to her and give her a hug 'Thanks, I will try' 'Follow your heart' we break the hug and Amanda says 'Go bring your girl her food before she eats you again' Amanda says chuckling. I look confused at her before looking down at my clothes. Y/n you asshole, I am wearing a tanktop without sleeves. Leah her bitemark on my shoulder is more then visible. I try to laugh it away but my red face definitly exposed us 'I should yeah..' I put the plates on the tray and leave the kitchen. I carefully walk up the stairs trying not to spill the juice and the tea. When I enter the room Leah is still sleeping so I put the tray on the nightstand and lay next to Leah in bed again. I start giving her soft little kisses on her face and in her neck, she starts to stir at my touch meaning that she is waking up 'Merry chirstmas' I say happy when Leah opens her eyes and I am met with her beautiful blue ones 'Merry chirstmas' she replies smiling 'Who did you sleep?' I ask as I lean on my arm and put a stray of her behind her ear 'Very good until my warm comfortable pillow left and I was left alone and cold' Leah says pulling a grumpy face, now I notice her wearing an oversized shirt instead of nothing. 'Well your pillow made you breakfast' 'You did?' She asks excited 'Ofcourse' I say as I grab the tray from the nightstand and give it to her 'I know you like plain food so I made some pancakes and eg-' But before I can finish with explaining Leah puts her lips on mine 'Its perfect thank you' She says grabbing the knife and fork starting to cut the food. Every so often she gives me a bite too until the plates are empty and Leah puts the tray on the ground laying back down. I am leaning on my arm as Leah lays back facing me, my finger runs up and down on her upper leg as we hold eyecontact. 'I love you' I say still holding eyecontact 'I love you more' She says bitting her bottem lip and looking at my lips. She makes my legs weak. 'Leah don't' I say as I let my head fall into the pillow 'What?' She asks unknowning but she knows exactly what she is doing 'That' I say as I look at her again, she is still bitting her bottemlip. 'Why?' She asks teasing 'Because Le' I move my lips to her ear and whisper 'It makes me want to fuck you the rest of the day all day, hearing you moan my name while we do everything god has forbidden' I hear Leah her breathing getting heavier 'But we can't do that because we are at your parents' I say moving away from her ear again, now Leah is also very turned on. I get out off bed and pull on a sweater covering Leah her bitemark 'Lets go unwrap gifts' I say excited, Leah steps out off bed still a bit flabergasted about what I just said 'Yeah lets do that' She says grabbing some comfy clothes and putting them on.