Christmas

I am walking through the streets of London looking for presents for Leah and her family. I will be celebrating Christmas with them this year instead of my own family. I was going to fly out to Australia today but my sister gone to New York with her boyfriend Luc and my mom said I should stay and spent it with Leah. My mom and I have been on and off lately, she has been acting weird the past few weeks. It is like she is trying to hid something from me and y/s/n but I decided she will tell us when she is ready. Since I wasn't going to Australia anymore I decided to just stay in, drink hot chocolate on the couch, watch Christmas movies and eat sweets. Katie is spending Christmas in Ireland which meant I had the house all to myself. But then Amanda texted me if I would like to celebrate Christmas with them, which would also be a suprise for Leah, so ofcourse I said yes. Tomorrow afternoon I will be driving to Milton Keynes, I will arrive on time for Christmas dinner and I will stay the night so we can celebrate Christmas morning together unwrapping gifts.
It is very busy in London. Lots of people doing last minute Christmas shopping just like me. I had already found a gift for Jacob and her parents but am still looking for the perfect gift for Leah. I got her mum some Rituals, which include a candle, shower foam and other nice smelling stuff and I also got her an Arsenal sweater and joggers for the cold days. For her dad I brought a Michael Kors watch and wallet and Jacob a new pair of Jordans and a Macbook, I heard he broke his old one but didn't have the money for a new one. I got Leah also a pair of sneakers, sunglasses I knew she wanted, a simple gold brachlet with a small heart but I wanted a special more meaningfull gift as well. I have been walking for two hours when I walk past a vacation advisor store and the best idea comes to my mind I am taking Leah on a vacation! I walk in and have a chat with the lady who works there about the possiblities I have. We eventually arrange a vacation to Ibiza that Leah can use for the next time we have a big break.
I went home with lots of bags but with a huge grin because I more then succeeded with the gifts, especially with the vacation. I order a pizza and sat down on the couch. Not much later the bell ran, I gave the deliverydriver a tip and went back to the couch. I eat my pizza while watching some station 19. I must have fallen asleep because when open my eyes again the clock says 3:30am, I get off the couch and into my bed falling asleep directly

I wake up because my alarm goes off. I groan when I turn it off, 9:30 am time for my morningrun before I head towards Milton Keynes. After my run I take a quick shower and eat my breakfast, pancakes with blueberrys and syrup. I put some fresh clothes in a bag and I put my neat clothes on already for tonights dinner. Amanda said almost the whole family is coming, which causes me to have some nerves but I thought if I dress nicely it would atleast be a good first impression.

 Amanda said almost the whole family is coming, which causes me to have some nerves but I thought if I dress nicely it would atleast be a good first impression

^Your outfit but you wear nike panda dunks.

2:41pm the time on my phone says. Shit I should have left 10 minutes ago. I quickly put some toothpaste on my brush and start brushing my teeth as I grab my parfume and spray some on me. Suddenly my phone starts to ring and I see Amanda her name on my screen. I quickly spit out the toothpaste and answer the phone.