Vacation - part 1

I walk into the bedroom where Leah is still sleeping, I have woken up an hour or so ago to check the last things, make breakfast and put the suitcases in the car. 'Rise and shine sunshine' I sing excited as I bent over Leah who is still sleeping in bed 'Nooo' Leah groans and burrys her head further into her pillow 'Come on Leah, we need to leave in an hour' I say as I rub her back through the duvet, Leah grabs my arm and pulls me on the bed and directly finds my lips with hers. In no time our kiss gets heated and Leah lets out small moans. A voice in my head keeps saying stop it, you need to leave soon while the other voice says give in, plane can wait. 'Le.. I really want this too but we have a plane waiting' I say as a try to pull away but Leah isn't having any of that 'Can't we just..' She says as she pulls me back by to collar of my shirt 'Do it real quick?' Leah whispers lips inches apart. If I tell you it is taking everything in me to not do this, I am not joking. I give Leah one last peck but before she has the chance to deepen it I get out off bed 'I will make it up, I promise but now you need to shower and get ready' I tell her and Leah finally gets out off bed but with reluctance.

Although we were somewhat delayed by Leah who was amazingly slow this morning we made it on time at the airport. We checked in our suitcases, went through security and are now sitting in the lounge waiting for the moment we can start boarding the plane. Georgia, Beth, Jordan and Lucy are playing Mario Kart on Lucy her Nintendo switch, Alex and Ellie are already planning where we are going to have dinner tonight, Millie and Rachel are making tiktoks and Keira, Georgia and Viv are strolling through the shops looking at overpriced stuff. Leah is resting her head on my shoulder as we are watching a movie on my Ipad together 'y/nn' Leah whispers 'Hm?' 'I'm sorry about this morning, I didn't want to push you into anything' I pause the movie 'No Le, I wanted it too but one of us needed to stop it others we wouldn't be able to stop' I explain giving her a kiss on her head 'I still want it now but we might have to wait a few more hours' I add. Suddenly Leah stands up and pulls me up too, taking my hand in hers and leading us towards the toilets and into a cubicle. 'Leah what are we doing?' I ask confused, Leah steps closer to me in this already small space 'I want you now too' She whisper in my ear. I can feel myself getting wetter. Leah connects our lips and she lets my tongue slip into her mouth as I push her against the wall of the cubicle. Leah takes my hand and leads it into her pants, I can feel the wet spot in her panties. I slowly enter one finger inside her wetness and connect our lips again swallowing her small moans, I quickly enter a second finger as I also move up my pace. Leah her nails are in the back of my neck as she keeps her moans in while feeling her climax building up. 'Your doing amazing' I whisper as I feel her walls tighten around me 'God..' Leah moans our as she comes and her legs weaken under her. 'You alright again?' I ask after I have given her a moment to gather herself again, Leah nods as she is still coming back from her high. I carefully unlock the door and check if anyone is in the toilets but luckily it is empty. I wash my hands while Leah leans against the sink. 'You sure you are okey?' I ask standing in front of her 'Yes, I.. it was just very hot what we did just now' Leah says with a light blush on her cheeks 'I liked it too' I say and Leah connects our lips again, both clearly still turned on. Someone clears their throat next to us which makes us jump apart, it is Lucy 'Come on lovebirds, we are boarding' 'We are right behind you' I say and give Leah one last kiss.

Day 1

I stretch my arms and legs when I wake up after one of my best sleeps ever, as soon as my head hit the pillow I was gone and I didn't wake up once until now. I feel around the bed with my eyes still closed for Leah but the bed feels empty, no morning cuddles for me, I open my eyes and am indeed met with empty sheets. I grab my phone from the nightstand beside me and look at the time 10:43 am my lock screen displays. Leah must have let me sleep in because of how tired I was when we came back here after dinner last night, I appreciate her letting me catch up on some sleep. I get out of bed and take a quick shower before changing in black shorts and a light blue t-shirt with sliders. I leave the room and walk downstairs towards the dinning area and open kitchen, a few are already sitting at the table enjoying their breakfast while I assume the others are still asleep just like I was half an hour ago. 'Look who has finally woken up' Rachel says when she notices me 'This is were vacations are for Daly' I say back while I walk to Leah and give her a kiss on the head and whisper 'Good morning Le' She hums in response as she has just taken a bite from her toast. I feel a pair of eyes burn a hole in the side of my head so I look to the side and notice Viv giving me a disapproving glare before shaking her head and going back to her food, I look at her with a frown before deciding to leave it and go to the kitchen and plate my own breakfast.