Matchday Netherlands

Today is the last match off our international break and tomorrow we fly back home. Beth hasn't sit still since waking up because we are playing Viv today. 'Beth we are going on a walk?' I say to her getting annoyed by Beth pacing the relaxationroom 'Yes, please' the other girls in the room say and Beth says with a smile 'Then you can finally tell me what is going on between you and Leah' I roll my eyes and leave the room with Beth.

We get a coffee from the bar in the hotel and make our way outside. Beth is talking my ear off about how much she misses Viv and that she hopes we win but also secretly hopes Viv scores a goal. Its cute how much Beth loves Viv. 'Okey, enough about me and Viv, tell me about you and Leah' Beth says eventually 'Things are going good, I guess' I say 'You guess?' Beth questions 'I don't know Beth, I never done this. Well I have had relationships but it never was like this' I reply trying to explain what im feeling 'You mean the feeling in your stomach?' Beth says, Shes is a good relationship expert 'Yes! That exactly!' I almost shout 'Those are butterflies y/n, you like Leah. Its a good thing' 'I know, but im scared to fuck up like I always do' I say looking at the ground 'I think you are putting to much pressure on yourself' Beth says trying to be positive 'Yea maybe.. but maybe im not good enough for her. Leah is the best, shes sweet, caring, funny, and hot' Beth stops walking 'Y/n listen to what you just said about her I think you do deserve her' I give her a soft smile 'We should head back before we miss the bus'

Everybody is already getting on the bus when we arrive, Beth and I enter last. I walk to the back when I see an empty seat next to Leah, I put on a funny voice and ask 'Excuse me miss, is this seat taken?' Leah looks up, smiles and plays along 'Yes sorry, im waiting on this hot footballer with tattoos' 'Guess its your lucky day, I happen to be an extremly hot footballer with tattoos' I sit down 'Guess I am lucky' She gives me a wink, what did I do to deserve her? The rest of the ride consist of laughter, small pranks and music. Leah has put her legs across my legs while leaning against the window and my hand is rest on her thigh, moving up and down sometimes going a bit to close to her center.
Ping ping, my phone goes I grab it out of my pocket and see a text from Leah, I look at her confused she just mouths 'open it'
Leah: You are playing a dangerous game
Me: Huh, what do you mean? 🤔 Ofcourse I know what she means, my hand on her leg
Leah: You know what I mean
Me: Do you mean this?
I move my hand up Leah her leg but before I can reach her center, she quickly grabs my hand and shakes her head. I lay it back on her knees smiling at the effect I have on her.
Leah: I hope you know two can play a game x
Me: I like to see you try 😏

We arrive at the same stadium as we had the match against Spain in. Before warm up I go to the toilets, I am washing my hands when I feel arms slip around my waist, without looking I know who it is. 'Hi you' I look up in the mirror where my eyes meet my favorite blue ones, she starts kisses my neck. Fuck this feels good. I quickly turn around so her lips can meet mine, I push her against the wall our lips still connected but our tongues fighting for dominance. Hands roaming over each other body, I start kissing Leah her neck finding her sweetspot in no time and she let out a quiet moan but then she pushes me off. 'We need to warm up' she says serious with her captain face 'We were warming up' I say with a smirk 'No y/n we need to really warm up', she walks out leaving me flustered by what just happend.

After the warm up we get back inside. I walk past Leah and let my hand run over her lower back, she quickly turns around giving me a stern look I give her a wink. I am tying my laces when Sarina starts her speech 'Today we play The Netherlands, most off you will know the girls from club level. I want you to use that, use their weaknesses against them. I have meet some changes in the starting 11. Y/l/n and England will start, Russo and Toone will start on the bench. Come on girls, lets win this' What!? I am in the starting eleven at my second game for England, gosh this day can't get better. Leah takes a quick moment 'We all know that the dutch team is good but I know we are better, lets just show the world who the real Lionesses are.. Lionesses on 3... 1..2..3..' 'LIONESSES' We all shout.